No announcement yet.

i hated floyd when he didnt fight margo/cotto BUT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hated floyd when he didnt fight margo/cotto BUT

ortiz is a very dangerous fighter. more dangerous than any fighter that pac has ever fought. i give him props for that. pinoy here. i hope he fights pac soon.

I like his chances, livest opponent he's fighting since Hatton.

A young fairly quick, very strong south paw Ortiz against an inactive 16 month lay off 34 year old Mayweather, sounds like a GREAT NIGHT to me!

Comment

Comment

Some people need to understand Floyd is 34 and on a 16 month layoff.

Seriously. Ortiz is a legit, damn good choice as an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Comment

Floyd is God and untouchable...to some people...jsut like Manny is to some people so they dont want to face that their idol could lose. I know Ortiz will put up more of a fight than Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Some people need to understand Floyd is 34 and on a 16 month layoff.

Seriously. Ortiz is a legit, damn good choice as an opponent.
              But that was his CHOICE..he wasn't suspended or hurt to not fight, that's why he does avoid the big challenges, because when they're ready for him to challenge himself he "retires" and wants all the props in the world when he comes back and fights a big name with no chance..

Ortiz is the best he's done in YEARS!!

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                But that was his CHOICE..he wasn't suspended or hurt to not fight, that's why he does avoid the big challenges, because when they're ready for him to challenge himself he "retires" and wants all the props in the world when he comes back and fights a big name with no chance..

Ortiz is the best he's done in YEARS!!
                Hid fight before Ortiz was against the Number 1 fighter in his weight class and the P4P Number 3 fighter in all of boxing.

Hes also been trying to secure a Pac fight for 3 years but hey we know that.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Hid fight before Ortiz was against the Number 1 fighter in his weight class and the P4P Number 3 fighter in all of boxing.

Hes also been trying to secure a Pac fight for 3 years but hey we know that.
                  A 38 year old Mosley you mean?..yea he looked like ASS against Mora, that alone told everyone where he stood, Margarito was more nervous about his future, rather than that Mosley fight, so that fight was flukey as hell, hasn't looked no where near that dominant since, even struggled with a bum ass Mayorga before that/

if he was always so willing to fight the number 3 p4p fighter, why didn't he fight the number 6 p4p fighter in Cotto after he beat that number 3 p4p'er in Mosley back in 07, who was the number 2 fighter in his division?...

and the Pacquiao fight would have been made by now, had it not been for his personal fear and begging for special testing.

Comment

my GOD ortiz has become overrated, i cant believe the reversal sinse a win over a unproven berto.. just wow wow wow
                    Last edited by fragilety; 08-28-2011, 11:14 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                    X