X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    I'm enjoying it sparky
    So you should to be fair.

I loved the Mourinho title wins a lot and they weren't competitive leagues at all, maybe the least competitive leagues until this one.

Comment

• Joe Hart must have got shampoo on his gloves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        So you should to be fair.

I loved the Mourinho title wins a lot and they weren't competitive leagues at all, maybe the least competitive leagues until this one.
        I remember those seasons sitting there just expecting Chelsea to win every damn game they played. Never seemed to slip up

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
          Joe Hart must have got shampoo on his gloves.
          He makes a lot of mistakes but never gets pulled up on it as much as other keepers do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            He makes a lot of mistakes but never gets pulled up on it as much as other keepers do.
            I said this also earlier when comparing United vs City Squad wise.. in comparison De Gea is always getting it.. sometimes deservedly.. but its way overboard in comparison to Hart.

Were is EL Fenemeno and Squealpiggy on the toure non penalty???? he just ran into the player and the ref gave a corner.. at 2-1 it could have gone either way... luckily Barry made it safe later but still..

If that was Rooney running into a Southampton player and no pen was given.. Gramps would be having seizures..

And OMG Mourinhos Chelsea.. especially his second season.. they could be one nil down with 2 mins left and you knew they would always get a result often the win. I'd say even 2-0 with 10 left Chelsea would have a chance.. but mourhinos chelsea barely ever let in 2

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

Great quote.

Another fantastic attempt at photoshopping.

Used to love sticker books never got close to completing one though. I got fed up of buying packets to end up with Gary Neville for the 60th time.

Comment

• LOL City are so ****. United are obviously gonna win the league now, the points disparity is too great to cut. Also, Joe Hart is grossly overrated and I mean grossly overrated.

I'd also like to add Tottenham are on one helluva roll. They're looking like a legit top 4 side this year
                Last edited by E-Thug; 02-09-2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Manchester United
                  Everton
                  QPR
                  Norwich
                  West Ham
                  Reading
                  Sunderland
                  Man City
                  Stoke
                  Aston Villa
                  Arsenal
                  Chelsea
                  Swansea
                  West Brom

Manchester City
                  Chelsea
                  Villa
                  Wigan
                  Everton
                  Newcastle
                  Man Utd
                  West Brom
                  Spurs
                  West Ham
                  Swansea
                  Reading
                  Norwich

City got some tough fixtures coming up, the season could be over before the Man Utd game. If somehow they manage win those and beat United they might have a chance with United playing Chelsea and Arsenal towards the end of the season.

Comment

• yup.. lets be honest those r 6 very winnable games before city match

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      I said this also earlier when comparing United vs City Squad wise.. in comparison De Gea is always getting it.. sometimes deservedly.. but its way overboard in comparison to Hart.

Were is EL Fenemeno and Squealpiggy on the toure non penalty???? he just ran into the player and the ref gave a corner.. at 2-1 it could have gone either way... luckily Barry made it safe later but still..

If that was Rooney running into a Southampton player and no pen was given.. Gramps would be having seizures..

And OMG Mourinhos Chelsea.. especially his second season.. they could be one nil down with 2 mins left and you knew they would always get a result often the win. I'd say even 2-0 with 10 left Chelsea would have a chance.. but mourhinos chelsea barely ever let in 2
                      Man mourinho's chelsea were a force, they just use to steamroll through every game.

Did you just watch MOTD and how they spoke about Hart's howler for like 10 seconds. They just hype him up because he's british. Don't get me wrong he is a good keeper best English keeper since Seaman but they do not criticise him anywere near as much as other keepers. He's made more mistakes then De Gea this year yet De Gea is the one crucified.

Comment

Working...
                      X