Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman : Why Pacquiao is greater than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm checking out of this bullsh#t thread. I love both fighters and won't get caught up with these fanboys trying to diminish either one of them.

So I'll clarify myself real quick before I go. I think Floyd is the better fighter, but I respect Manny's accomplishment's more. Take that sh#t how you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
      Lol, JMM was a fat, lethargic turd in that fight. He wasn't even acclimated to that weight. Granted he never would beat Floyd. I won't bring up the CW and other contract crap. That fight was not a shining example of Floyd's dominance to me.
      I dont think you understand what youre looking at from a fact based logical perspective , like I said name another fighter that could that too JMM and show me where JMM ever wanted to have another try , I understand why you dont want to get into the details concerning CWs because when you do Manny comes up so far behind Floyd its not funny .

And isnt it strange that JMM himself said Floyd is the better fighter , matter of fact everybody that fought both said the same thing isnt that a coincidence .

As for Mannys accomplishments how do you not pay any attention to CWs and drained fighters , fck me its the very point of CWS that breaks Mannys back .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        I dont think you understand what youre looking at from a fact based logical perspective , like I said name another fighter that could that too JMM and show me where JMM ever wanted to have another try , I understand why you dont want to get into the details concerning CWs because when you do Manny comes up so far behind Floyd its not funny .

And isnt it strange that JMM himself said Floyd is the better fighter , matter of fact everybody that fought both said the same thing isnt that a coincidence .

As for Mannys accomplishments how do you not pay any attention to CWs and drained fighters , fck me its the very point of CWS that breaks Mannys back .
        Bradley made him look pretty bad. The fact is Marquez is absolute trash at welterweight. How many fights has he even had there?

Comment

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
          Bradley made him look pretty bad. The fact is Marquez is absolute trash at welterweight. How many fights has he even had there?
          He looked pretty good KOing Manny at the very same weight , Bradley was a win but nothing like the whitewash Floyd gave him and Bradley is 140 pounder , what does saying WW really mean when talking about who is the better fighter , does the division name or the actual weight mean more to you ?

What has JMM Mannys and Floyds weight been from 130 to 147 , what is the real difference in fight night weights between the 3 across all those divisions ?

Comment

Lol at the Floydhype.com camera man saying he humbly disagrees with Max.

No shiet.

Comment

I suppose Floyd is the better fighter but I think it would have clear if the fight took place much sooner, before their respective reigns at welterweight. On the otherhand, Pac is without a doubt the greater fighter in terms of accomplishments. What he has done shouldn't have and never will be done again. I mean can you imagine Floyd beating those charlo twins, J Rock, Lara, Andrare and moving up to face golovkin, Quillen, Lumiex, Jacobs. And then going even further to face a prime ward, froch, badou jack, gilberto ramirez. I realize the timeline doesn't quite match up but essentially this is the mountain pac had to climb.

Comment

This guy is really trying to say that Mayweather vs Pacquaio is the eqiuvilent to Roman Gonzalez fighting Terrance Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  He looked pretty good KOing Manny at the very same weight , Bradley was a win but nothing like the whitewash Floyd gave him and Bradley is 140 pounder , what does saying WW really mean when talking about who is the better fighter , does the division name or the actual weight mean more to you ?

What has JMM Mannys and Floyds weight been from 130 to 147 , what is the real difference in fight night weights between the 3 across all those divisions ?
                  I don't know the last time I've seen Mayweather allow a fight night weight. JMM and Manny are much smaller. Mayweather is a good sized legit WW and average SWW. Mayweather said it himself, he beat a great little man. I'm done, if you hold that JMM fight in high regard that's your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
                    I suppose Floyd is the better fighter but I think it would have clear if the fight took place much sooner, before their respective reigns at welterweight. On the otherhand, Pac is without a doubt the greater fighter in terms of accomplishments. What he has done shouldn't have and never will be done again. I mean can you imagine Floyd beating those charlo twins, J Rock, Lara, Andrare and moving up to face golovkin, Quillen, Lumiex, Jacobs. And then going even further to face a prime ward, froch, badou jack, gilberto ramirez. I realize the timeline doesn't quite match up but essentially this is the mountain pac had to climb.
                    That's exactly what Pac did. Amazing guy.

Comment

Floyd is a better! But both guys didn't really knock anyone out in like 5 years.

These guys that wish Floyd would have fought PAC when PAC had Ariza shakes. Would find other excuses if Floyd beat Manny 6 years ago.

The fight is over. PAC & Roach said they would not make any excuses in one interview, they worried Floyd would make excuses. After PAC lost, he made excuses.

This thread gave Spoon a Segway to repost all his various threads and go crazy.

Castillo 1 came closest to beating him
                      Maidana 1 next
                      Mosley had him hurt, almost down.

A few other guys did better than PAC.
                      But I think PAC did better that DLH.

Comment

Working...
                      X