Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who among suspected PED user got away the most: Pacquaio, Mayweather or Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    You FLoyd fans said his health information is private and called us delusional and said its all crazy talk when it comes to requesting this .... in comes Manny was lying and had no injury and then in comes your request of an MRI on Manny.
    1. What did Floyd lie about? He said he was dehydrated. Manny blatantly lied!

Pacquiao said: “We wanted a shot for numbing the shoulder but we respect the decision of the Commission it was getting better and better but was still not 100 per cent.

Pacquiao said, “No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.”

2. Over and over again, I told you that what you need is Floyd's medical records.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    C) Floyd fans who thought Manny lied said that Manny would be back and fight in October/November of 2015. They were wrong on that too.
    I never said this, but the truth is those fans that said that proved to be prophetic since he claimed he was fully recovered in 3 months!!!! So how were those fans off? If anything, they were pretty damn smart!

“I’m fine. It’s God’s work. I never saw a doctor. I never did rehab. All I did was to swim in the sea as often as I could. The salt water healed my wound.”

Add this to the video of him playing basketball.

THIS IS 3 MONTHS AFTER THE SURGERY!!!

ElAttrache said Pacquiao will be out of action between nine months and a year, assuming the surgery and rehabilitation go well."
    That's right, between 9 months and a year. NOT 3 MONTHS!!!! Arum didn't even know how to spin this bull****!

“He seems like he's fine…physically,” Arum told the Telegraph UK. "The doctor here was amazed when he saw pictures of his movement and everything…The doctor says he's got to see it himself.”

Sounds like the good doctor was almost in disbelief! He couldn't even lie and go on record saying the doctor has seen such recovery before. Come on, man. This is bull**** at it's lowest and even Arum can't do anything with it.

Now let's look back at all the ways you were wrong:
    1. You were WRONG when you said that a retroactive TUE can only be granted in emergency situations. Am I right or wrong? Answer the question, please.
    Wrong. I never said that. You check back just a few posts ago that I made and that will show you are wrong!
    Ok, I checked back, and YOU BLATANTLY LIED!!!

The reason they do not include "chronic" is because of the definition of chronic which is something that occurs gradually.

Retro active TUE
    "Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was
    necessary;"

Why not include "chronic"? Again, its because of how they interpret it.
    Don't try to backtrack now.

In situations of medical emergency or clinical time constraints, a retroactive TUE application is acceptable (ISTUE 2015 article 4.3).

So, ARE YOU WRONG????

It is not my opinion. It is a quote from WADA.
    Are you kidding me, or just unable to follow? We know that a retroactive TUE exists, so what you are talking about doesn't apply. I'm talking about you saying that if the situation is CHRONIC, it must be applied for ahead of time. WADA mentions specifically if it is a chronic ILLNESS. I already showed you that a chronic medical condition can be granted a TUE when it is FIRST DIAGNOSED.

When a potentially chronic medical condition is first diagnosed, it may be advisable to grant a TUE for a shorter period until the medical regime is stabilized.

SO ARE YOU WRONG????

You need to explain all this before we can go there.
    YOU have to prove your case against Floyd. Did you disprove that he had a condition that would allow IV use to be more effective than oral rehydration? NO YOU DID NOT. Period. I already showed you how his weight loss would allow him to fit into chronic dehydration, you want to ignore that. Already showed you how chronic dehydration would be consistent with a retroactive TUE. Already showed you that there is no proof that he didn't have a condition or a circumstance consistent with an IV being more effective than oral rehydration. Why don't you address these issues? All you say is "he didn't have that." Well thanks for your expertise with zero proof.

Manny: Manny put the drugs he used on the form but that is not enough for you. Manny's doctor told you that it was a significant tear. Still not enough for you.
    You said doctors lie. Be consistent. His doctor and other doctors said he would not be recovered until 9-12 months, yet he was ready in 3. COME ON!!!!

"According to the website for Premiere Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine, patients, at the three to six month mark post-surgery, are barely starting to re-strengthen the muscles in the affected area after the mandatory period of rest and inactivity. Dr. Surena Namdari of the Rothman Institute told Sports Illustrated that it would likely be six months before Manny could even begin the physical rehabilitation process."

Did Floyd complain? Write it on the pre-fight report? Let the NSAC doctor know? Did he look like he had an issue that would require using a prohibited method? Did it look like to you that Floyd could not have used an alternative?
    ha. Are you serious?? This is such desperation on your part. You are comparing knowing if a person complained about dehydration when he is away from cameras at his home to a person complaining about a full thickness rotator cuff tear DURING A BOXING MATCH IN FRONT OF MILLIONS???! Wowwwww...

1. What boxer have you known to declare dehydraton during their physical or express it to the commission. They want to fight! Manny didn't declare his INJURY and wanted DRUGS. Floyd didn't play that card.

2. Did he look like it? lol. So it's the look test, huh? lol. Go find out the most effective way that dehydration is diagnosed.

3. Again, using an alternative doesn't mean it is more effective than the other method. WADA already clarified that!

"Oral rehydration is usually highly effective, yet there may be cases such as documented hyponatremia where hypertonic saline by IV is more effective than oral treatments."

You say that Manny did not bring up the injury so its a lie. Well, he did bring up the request for drugs to USADA and NSAC and mentioned about his injury BEFORE rounds 3, 4, 6 .... Manny also had surgery. Doctor agreed that Manny was injured prior to the fight.
    Stop. He mentioned it before rounds 3, 4, and 6? This is your claim? Can you prove that? Already told you about how the doctor's findings don't add up with Pac's, so we can stop discussing the doctor. As for the drugs, yes, he mentioned he wanted some toradol. I never seen USADA question why. They said it's not illegal, he wanted it, they likely just said ok.

Wrong. There is a process and the Doctor said it would take 9 to 12 months to come back and fight. Still that does not mean do nothing for 9-12 months!!!
    Did the doctor believe he should be completely healed in 3 months?

Bull****. There is no way he would be completely healed in 3 months and you know it. There is visual proof of him looking 100%, there is his own statements saying he is fine, there is him saying it is a MIRACLE, and there are many doctor testimonies out there saying he should not have been recovered anywhere close to 3 months. Yea, ok. You believe this clown?

Wrong: They just were not going back to USA for rehab but Roach cleared it all up and said that Manny was doing rehab.
    hahaha. Roach lied and you know it. We have the quotation straight from Manny's mouth!

“I’m fine. It’s God’s work. I never saw a doctor. I never did rehab. All I did was to swim in the sea as often as I could. The salt water healed my wound.”

You can't spin his own words!!!

In both cases, you do not have all the information, you say. Yet for one, its about getting the data or else he is considered guilty and there was no injury (Manny),
    while for Floyd you have NOTHING to prove that he was dehydrated to the point that he required an IV, he lied on multiple occasions, thanked Dr Ariza, stable weight and so on that goes against FLoyd's innocence and you talk very differently.

Wrong. I already explained this.
    1. I don't have to prove Floyd was dehydrated. You have to prove he wasn't. You failed.

2. Both teams' medical records are important. I have stated that consistently.

3. Where is the inconsistency? Where are Floyd's lies? I showed you a blatant lie from Pac.

Did you disprove hyponatremia yet? Nope, you didn't. You are failing your proof.

On my side, numerous doctors saying this surgery is not overcome in 3 months, and video evidence of Pac miraculously (his own words) overcoming this supposed surgery in 3 months.

Guess what? You lose.
    Last edited by travestyny; 04-16-2016, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Nice deflection! Your comment has nothing to do with my question .... neither did your previous response but to you "That's common sense!"
      You asked for my opinion based on the information that I have. My information is based on facts. Your information is based on Thomas Hauser article.

You don't understand the importance of factual information, then you can't understand my opinion.

Simple excersie in discernment.

Sorry but I asked you a question and that was your response. Now you are trying to climb out of that hole .... unsuccessfully, I may add.
      You must be off your meds. Take them and re read my entire post.

There were delays (6 hours) ........ plus How much urine was there before? A drop? Still, it then gets combined with the AFTER sample. What a JOKE!!!
      That's the procedure as per WADA. Combine the samples. Are you saying WADA is a joke?

BINGO! Not just Lance, go back to Diaz who recently had passed all his tests but one. NSAC stated that they didn't catch him on the samples just before/after because they were intentionally diluted samples (masking) .... in comes Floyd's sample!!!
      Back to your routine deflection. These statements do not prove your conspiracy theory.

Come on man, stop being naïve. It just does not help your case. I have been there but knew that there was that possibility that an athlete that I liked was on PEDs .... in some case, I found out later that they were. Now I joke about it and call the athlete on that but I agree with some statements that they later make. Quite a few of the elite athletes do PEDs. In some sports its a must if you want to stay competitive.
      Is this your idea of leveling with me? All athletes are on peds? Except Pacquiao right? **** outta here.

This has nothing to do with rehydration. Forget about that.

WTFFFFFFFFFF????? What? Nothing to do with rehydration? Then what the **** are we talking about? Are you seriously saying that? I don't know how to respond without calling you a dumbass. Sorry. I should have stopped when you proved you don't know the meaning of "or", so Im just as much of a dumbass

This entire everything of anything and all of whatever has been said printed emailed texted has to do with how an athlete is allowed to rehydrate.

We are done.

Comment

• none of them ever "tested positive" ...

marquez I can understand...his training camp for pacquaio IV seemed like a drug camp to KO manny.

Why do people suspect Pacquiao and Mayweather tho?

Comment

• Dang! Floyd winning by a landslide!

IV man needs to redeem himself. He lost to a one armed man while having having IVS to mask his peds. That's just pathetic!

The more reason he needs to rematch with Pacquiao. So many asterisks in that fight.

# wants to clean up the sport my ass lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
            none of them ever "tested positive" ...

marquez I can understand...his training camp for pacquaio IV seemed like a drug camp to KO manny.

Why do people suspect Pacquiao and Mayweather tho?
            Read from the first page up to this page. You should be able to get why Floyd is the winner in the cheating game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
              You asked for my opinion based on the information that I have. My information is based on facts. Your information is based on Thomas Hauser article.

You don't understand the importance of factual information, then you can't understand my opinion.

That's the procedure as per WADA. Combine the samples. Are you saying WADA is a joke?

Back to your routine deflection. These statements do not prove your conspiracy theory.

Is this your idea of leveling with me? All athletes are on peds? Except Pacquiao right? **** outta here.

WTFFFFFFFFFF????? What? Nothing to do with rehydration? Then what the **** are we talking about? Are you seriously saying that? I don't know how to respond without calling you a dumbass. Sorry. I should have stopped when you proved you don't know the meaning of "or", so Im just as much of a dumbass

This entire everything of anything and all of whatever has been said printed emailed texted has to do with how an athlete is allowed to rehydrate.

We are done.
              hahahaha. We deserve a medal for trying to smack some sense into this guy.

Unfortunately, it's really just an exercise in futility. You're right. We should have stopped when he couldn't understand "or."

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Dang! Floyd winning by a landslide!

IV man needs to redeem himself. He lost to a one armed man while having having IVS to mask his peds. That's just pathetic!

The more reason he needs to rematch with Pacquiao. So many asterisks in that fight.

# wants to clean up the sport my ass lmao
                May2nd ruined your life.

Stupid pact@rd.

By the way, contact Freddie roach so he can see your slomotion video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post

FACTS? Sorry but its just deflections.

We are questioning USADA and this BS retroactive TUE. You do not give retroactive TUEs out like candy but they did for FLoyd.

Even NSAC said its no longer just an anomaly as far as USADA overstepping their bounds and making mistakes.

So except for USADA, who we are all questioning, you really have NOTHING. WADA more than likely did not even review it. So which facts are you then coming with to make your big stand? YOU HAVE NOTHING!!! Pretty much everything that came out (information) points to Floyd not requiring an IV.

more deflections

What I'm saying is that you are basing your points on a test that was meaningless. It took 6 hours to complete the test. FLoyd drank a lot and had an IV. If the delay was not bad enough, what occurred after the delay can mask prohibited substances.

So you think that is what WADA wants happening each time that a sample is taken? Delay 6 hours, drink a lot, use an IV ..... got it ... thanks for the laugh!

No, you are just being naïve. You are saying that because Floyd passed the test that it means that all was fine. Was Lance Armstrong and others OK too?
                  Floyd also used a prohibited method, delayed so that it took 6 hours for his urine sample to be completed and so on.

I never said all are on PEDs but I said that anyone including Manny could have taken PEDs at one point in time. I've said this on quite a few occassions. So why is FLoyd different for you?

Difference is that Floyd actually took a prohibited method and only after the fact (18 days later) got an approval. You know how many athletes wished they could have been allowed to do what Floyd did?

We are done.

I see you had trouble responding with the rest of my post. You have no answers! You just answer some parts with deflections and name calling. Not cool.

Sorry but you were responding to my point and you misunderstood my point so I stated that my point was "not about rehydration". So instead of going on a silly rant, perhaps you should have at least tried to understand my point or say that you just not getting my point .....

NSAC was discussing both TUEs and other mistakes done by USADA. NSAC said that USADA overstepped its bounds on several occasions including the approving of TUEs. That is to mean, ALL TUEs not just the TUE concerning Floyd.

The NSAC said that for ALL TUEs, they need to go thru NSAC. No matter what its for. So that is why I said, my point was not about rehydration but about TUEs in general.

So again, NSAC has let USADA know this. USADA closed their ears and eyes on this for Floyd.

Last edited by ADP02; 04-17-2016, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• ADP02, my new poll is up. Don't forget to vote.

Comment

FACTS? Sorry but its just deflections.

We are questioning USADA and this BS retroactive TUE. You do not give retroactive TUEs out like candy but they did for FLoyd.

Even NSAC said its no longer just an anomaly as far as USADA overstepping their bounds and making mistakes.

So except for USADA, who we are all questioning, you really have NOTHING. WADA more than likely did not even review it. So which facts are you then coming with to make your big stand? YOU HAVE NOTHING!!! Pretty much everything that came out (information) points to Floyd not requiring an IV.

more deflections

What I'm saying is that you are basing your points on a test that was meaningless. It took 6 hours to complete the test. FLoyd drank a lot and had an IV. If the delay was not bad enough, what occurred after the delay can mask prohibited substances.

So you think that is what WADA wants happening each time that a sample is taken? Delay 6 hours, drink a lot, use an IV ..... got it ... thanks for the laugh!

No, you are just being naïve. You are saying that because Floyd passed the test that it means that all was fine. Was Lance Armstrong and others OK too?
                      Floyd also used a prohibited method, delayed so that it took 6 hours for his urine sample to be completed and so on.

I never said all are on PEDs but I said that anyone including Manny could have taken PEDs at one point in time. I've said this on quite a few occassions. So why is FLoyd different for you?

Difference is that Floyd actually took a prohibited method and only after the fact (18 days later) got an approval. You know how many athletes wished they could have been allowed to do what Floyd did?

I see you had trouble responding with the rest of my post. You have no answers! You just answer some parts with deflections and name calling. Not cool.

Sorry but you were responding to my point and you misunderstood my point so I stated that my point was "not about rehydration". So instead of going on a silly rant, perhaps you should have at least tried to understand my point or say that you just not getting my point .....

NSAC was discussing both TUEs and other mistakes done by USADA. NSAC said that USADA overstepped its bounds on several occasions including the approving of TUEs. That is to mean, ALL TUEs not just the TUE concerning Floyd.

The NSAC said that for ALL TUEs, they need to go thru NSAC. No matter what its for. So that is why I said, my point was not about rehydration but about TUEs in general.

So again, NSAC has let USADA know this. USADA closed their ears and eyes on this for Floyd.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      ADP02, my new poll is up. Don't forget to vote.
                      On a serious note and be honest. How much do you guys get paid by boxingscene to do this?

If the price is right, I'll gladly accept an offer from the scene and put in work like they've never seen before. I will be sure that the Mayweather vs Pac saga never dies.

Comment

Working...
                      X