Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb rapper "B.o.B" thinks Earth is flat; Argues with Neil Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its sad that silly ****s like him are getting so much attention.
    Him and Tila Tequila i had never heard of before, but because of all the dumb people following them on twitter, their ignorance becomes a thing.

Comment

True story

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Yeah that was funny. But Snoop wasn't saying he believes in the dragons and sorcery and whatnot, he was saying he likes to see how things were when kings ruled, etc. and in that sense, Game of Thrones is based on a ton of historical stuff (almost all the major stuff in GRRMs books are based on real historical events from the Red Wedding to the Wars of the Roses and so on and the even the supernatural stuff is based on old folklore. GRRM is in fact a great historian who writes epic fantasies).
        Still remembered today in the rivalry of Lancashire and Yorkshire.

Warrrrrrrr Lancashire, **** those tight arsed Yorkshire bastards.
        Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 01-26-2016, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I don't even feel like accusing you of racism/prejudice anymore. That's it, it's your personaility. We just have to accept it.

Regardless i'll agree with you partially. ALL hoodlums, of all races believe in stupid ****. Hispanics too be saying some stupid ass conspiricy theory stories they read on some obscure website while getting high. And every boxing match is fixed to them. As a matter of fact hoodlums and NSB posters don't sound very different when discussing certain topics. Here is either everyone is on PED's without a shred of evidence, or a fight was fixed.
          I grew up around black people, don't consider myself racist one bit. I went to albany high which since your in Albany you should know is basically 40% white 40% black, 20% other, half my friends were black.

But I don't like ghetto ass black people.

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          I notice how many "urban youths" of any colour believe in the illuminati.

I guess a lot of rappers use some of the imagery, all seeing eye triangles etc.

It's means you're not a sheep and how "awake" you are if you believe in the illuminati or whatever crap.
          Youths? Hah, nah I'm talking grown men!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KvOk2Xfwzw&sns=em

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Yeah that was funny. But Snoop wasn't saying he believes in the dragons and sorcery and whatnot, he was saying he likes to see how things were when kings ruled, etc. and in that sense, Game of Thrones is based on a ton of historical stuff (almost all the major stuff in GRRMs books are based on real historical events from the Red Wedding to the Wars of the Roses and so on and the even the supernatural stuff is based on old folklore. GRRM is in fact a great historian who writes epic fantasies).
            I read the article and I got the impression that's what he meant(what you said). It's still funny because the title of the article makes him sound literal.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              Its sad that silly ****s like him are getting so much attention.
              Him and Tila Tequila i had never heard of before, but because of all the dumb people following them on twitter, their ignorance becomes a thing.
              Tila Tequila i'm not even going to lie, she has some **** film that I jerked off to for weeks. She has fake **** and all but it was a pretty well made film. But yeah, her and the illuminati thing she tried spreading about Paul Walker's death was an epic fail.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                I grew up around black people, don't consider myself racist one bit. I went to albany high which since your in Albany you should know is basically 40% white 40% black, 20% other, half my friends were black.

But I don't like ghetto ass black people.

Youths? Hah, nah I'm talking grown men!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KvOk2Xfwzw&sns=em
                I'm the same but with all people. Black, Hispanic, White. In the forums I seem pro black, but you'd be surprised in person, my family(my brother ) and friends actually think I hate black people and i'm racist. But in reality I grew up in a rough neighborhood and just hate all thugs and drug dealers regardless of race, my family are mostly thugs and drug dealers, too. I only live away from NYC where I grew up to stay away from all of them. Idgaf. I do admit I miss my childhood friends though, and they are doing well, I wouldn't say they are thugs at all, my circle. A few are NYPD and graduated college. 4 of them are NYPD now, another is Columbus PD in Ohio, that's my best friend. That's my life story, thank you.

Comment

And then you know how you got another group of friends in your neighborhood, the one's not in your direct circle. Yeah, those guys are in Rikers Island. But we all grew up together, it's just half of us decided to take a different route, the other half stayed went on with the drug and fighting stuff, stabbing, beating people up, robbing. These were all Hispanics

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    And then you know how you got another group of friends in your neighborhood, the one's not in your direct circle. Yeah, those guys are in Rikers Island. But we all grew up together, it's just half of us decided to take a different route, the other half stayed went on with the drug and fighting stuff, stabbing, beating people up, robbing. These were all Hispanics
                    Yeah the domincans in Washington heights are just as bad as any ghetto black people.

Fcking savages over there.

Whenever white or Asian friends Would tell me how they live in washington heights or thought about moving there because of the apartments and because they heard it was safe, I just shook my head.

Told them to remember, it ain't the same at night as it is during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Yeah the domincans in Washington heights are just as bad as any ghetto black people.

Fcking savages over there.

Whenever white or Asian friends Would tell me how they live in washington heights or thought about moving there because of the apartments and because they heard it was safe, I just shook my head.

Told them to remember, it ain't the same at night as it is during the day.
                      It's a safe neighborhood now. It's not the same as in the 90s and early 2000s. It's flooded with cops on a daily basis. More and more Jewish people move in there now. You know when you have white people moving in, there's more law enforcement placed in those areas. That neighborhood is actually listed as one of the safest neighborhoods now. You could walk around at 3-5am like nothing. Well I used to do it when I was a kid cause everyone knew me there so I wasn't in any danger, never got jumped or anything. But white/asian people can walk around there now like nothing. Literally nothing will happen to you at all. If you get stared at, that's the worst that will happen now. Rent is really high there too, landlords are jacking up the prices because Jewish are moving in, they want to take advantage of them cause they can 'afford' it, most are Jewish college students. But those apartments are not worth the price they are being rented out for. The University nearby is a top 50 Uni in the US, which is probably why the prices for rent keep going up in the area.

Comment

Working...
                      X