No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: I'd Fight Angel in a Parking Lot, Danny in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    lol notice only people who think Danny wins are from philly or some puerto rican nut hugger
    No; I'm a Mex from Cali, and I think Swifty would keep Rios at bay. Maybe even stop him late. I'm a fan of both, but Rios can be hurt, and Swifty has the power to do it IMO.

Comment

lol notice only people who think Danny wins are from philly or some puerto rican nut hugger

right, because boxingscene.com is the place where every single person who matters in boxing is located. Im sure NO ONE else outside of NSB thinks garcia will stomp and humiliate rios in hilarious fashion, no one at all, is that what you're trying to prove? please say yes...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        right, because boxingscene.com is the place where every single person who matters in boxing is located. Im sure NO ONE else outside of NSB thinks garcia will stomp and humiliate rios in hilarious fashion, no one at all, is that what you're trying to prove? please say yes...
        yup. glad you see it finally. How the air now that your head out your ass?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          I'm from Texas and swift will lay that punk down!!! Rios wouldn't make it past angel Garcia let alone swift.

Comment

yup. glad you see it finally. How the air now that your head out your ass?

I'll have to let you know after you disappear, otherwise its a trick question

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
              I'm from Texas and swift will lay that punk down!!! Rios wouldn't make it past angel Garcia let alone swift.

yes those of us that understand the sport know this, but the fangirls on here that think they have some kind of leg to stand on, well thats just funny.

rios is such trash I wish there were more words in the english language (or any language) to describe just how much of a cab driver tomato can he really is. words are one thing, but man I wish there was more of a way to make people understand. he is the bottom of the barrel, on his best day!

Comment

Bum Bum Rios is an even bigger **** talker than Angel but at least Angel is funny with it.

He wants to fight Angel in a parking lot lol we've already seen Rios get KTFO by some 8st little kid in a Street fight. I think Angel would definitely kick his overrated ass.

Comment

I think Rios is doing good by trying to set up a fight with Danny, I can respect that. However, he just moved up to JWW. I'd rather see Matthysse have a crack at the belt before Rios. He earned it for sure.

Comment

Wasnt there a video of Rios getting his ass kicked at a party?lol.. I wouldnt be surprised if Angel beats him up

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      I think Rios is doing good by trying to set up a fight with Danny, I can respect that. However, he just moved up to JWW. I'd rather see Matthysse have a crack at the belt before Rios. He earned it for sure.
                      now THAT is an interesting fight!! tough to pick a winner. slight edge goes to matthysse for me, but I still be rootin for swifty!

Comment

Working...
                      X