Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan-Brook would be huge, mid-2013.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      Wait, u do know Jones is at least 2 levels away from being elite rite? If brook was anything special, that wouldn't have been that much of a test.
      Like Klitschko struggled with Sam Peter before fully developing? Like Andre Ward was knocked down by Boone? Like many fighters who have come through tough battles before reaching the top?

Guys have to go through battles on their path to the top, and come through them. Brook did that and has looked good in his comeback.
      Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 10-20-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by C E L L View Post
        malignaggi absolutely has zero chance against kell brook.

it would be like vegeta thinking he has a chance against me.
        I lol'd.

I got Brook beating Malignaggi but not Bradley and Alexander.

Its hard to gauge how good Brook is. I got nothing from tonight because Saldivia was not on Carson Jones' level, let alone providing a tougher challenge than Jones like he was hyped up to be.

Comment

Haters gonna hate, look at all the hype Bum Bum got for a win over a horse**** Alvarado. Brook destroys Saldivia whose spent his career flattening many top 20-30 154lb'ers and hes a bum!

The thing is you all bring up Carson Jones giving the worst version of Kell Brook ever a tough fight, reality is Carson Jones is a top 10 welterweight who would cream most of the top guys out there.

Comment

Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
            I lol'd.

I got Brook beating Malignaggi but not Bradley and Alexander.

Its hard to gauge how good Brook is. I got nothing from tonight because Saldivia was not on Carson Jones' level, let alone providing a tougher challenge than Jones like he was hyped up to be.

i like kell brook's upside/potential. His c*ckiness reminds me of myself.

Alexander is an inferior fighter with many flaws same with bradley. Brook can definitely beat Alexander but might need more seasoning for bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Brook is the future, deal with it. He'd fcuking bury Paulie.

Alexander is next if he gets past Bailey then you can all discredit Brook when he whoops his overrated ass by saying he lost to Kotelnik etc
              Alexander beats Brook. Kell would have to come to the states for that one anyways so we know it's not happening.

I like how you know all of the great things Brook can do based on him fighting lesser competition.

I don't understand why British people hype all of their fighters so much. Hell they were saying Brook answered all the questions and then some on the broadcast. News flash, he didn't. How about he fights a top level fighter, then we will see how good he is.

I see a lot of the people hyping Brook, but trashing Broner because of his level of competition.

Comment

I disagree, I think he's a decent fighter and able to mix it with the best of the rest at 147

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Haters gonna hate, look at all the hype Bum Bum got for a win over a horse**** Alvarado. Brook destroys Saldivia whose spent his career flattening many top 20-30 154lb'ers and hes a bum!

The thing is you all bring up Carson Jones giving the worst version of Kell Brook ever a tough fight, reality is Carson Jones is a top 10 welterweight who would cream most of the top guys out there.
                  Sorry to tell you, Brook and Jones are not top 10 welter weights.

Comment

FREAKISH POWER always arises when saldivia is in the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                      Alexander beats Brook. Kell would have to come to the states for that one anyways so we know it's not happening.

I like how you know all of the great things Brook can do based on him fighting lesser competition.

I don't understand why British people hype all of their fighters so much. Hell they were saying Brook answered all the questions and then some on the broadcast. News flash, he didn't. How about he fights a top level fighter, then we will see how good he is.

I see a lot of the people hyping Brook, but trashing Broner because of his level of competition.
                      Alexander was in a worse position than Kell last year, then somehow a win over a blown up Maidana erased his quitting against Bradley and gift decisions against Matthysse and Kotelnik.

Brook beats him.

Comment

Working...
                      X