No announcement yet.

Gayweather shows his lack of class once again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
    And sympathies SHOULD be on Victor's side. Victor showed he was a good man last night, he appologised to Floyd instantly, but unfortunately Floyd isnt as good person as Victor. This will FOREVER be a stain on the great Floyd's record. I hope a rematch gets made, but I know it won't, knowing Chicken Gayweather.
    Floyd did apologize to victor in the ring.

Comment

NOT TRUE. You can't say that, coz he appologised twice for that and it was accidental, he was trying desperately to break thru Floyd's awkward chicken defense. He had Gayweather in trouble before that and thats what he does, Floyd, instead of fighting back like a man. I believe his father was red with shame, hope he was.

cool story bro

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
        No it wasn't accidental, but he instantly apologised. Then Mayweather sucka punched him and that was it.
        I was actually a supporter of Floyd the boxer. Objectively speaking he is still a brilliant boxer but i personally hope he gets KO'd now. Mofo is classless.
        u dont instantly apologize after ramming ur head under someones chin. i dunno who the frik u guys are but if u aint mother teresa dont act like u woulda turned the other cheek. i wouldnt. and i kno most wouldnt either.

Comment

I am rewatching right now. That butt was in no way accidental and it wasnt the first time he threw it in the fight either. It was just the first time floyd got hit cleanly with it.

Comment

lol.......everyone dissing floyd,ortiz got what he deserved,your a champion and you wanna throw a flying headbutt like he did because he couldnt land any of his punches on floyd.

**** ortiz **** Larry Merchant

it wasnt a great way to finish the fight but it was legal

Comment

You talk about class and you call him Gayweather?? Amazing. Riddle me this -who committed the foul? It was an INTENTIONAL headbutt, LOL @ calling it accidental. Ortiz was clearly frustrated at Floyd's defense and thought it would be a good idea to add that little bit of pressure. So Ortiz can dish it out but can take it?

Guy committing an intentional headbutt FOLLOWED by a right hand which could've EASILY ended the fight like we saw in Berto's last fight and too naive to subscribe to the 'protect yourself at all time' rule deserves sympathy?

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                You talk about class and you call him Gayweather?? Amazing. Riddle me this -who committed the foul? It was an INTENTIONAL headbutt, LOL @ calling it accidental. Ortiz was clearly frustrated at Floyd's defense and thought it would be a good idea to add that little bit of pressure. So Ortiz can dish it out but can take it?

Guy committing an intentional headbutt FOLLOWED by a right hand which could've EASILY ended the fight like we saw in Berto's last fight and too naive to subscribe to the 'protect yourself at all time' rule deserves sympathy?
                I count three. Ortiz did the butt three times in the fight. The first two grazed floyds head but the third hit him clean on the chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                  I am rewatching right now. That butt was in no way accidental and it wasnt the first time he threw it in the fight either. It was just the first time floyd got hit cleanly with it.
                  ??? I wonder what u consider a HEADBUTT...

Comment

??? I wonder what u consider a HEADBUTT...
                    An accidental headbutt happens in the clinch is not what im talking about. When a fighter propels himself at his opponents head with his head pointing down, that freakin intentional.

Comment

Working...
                    X