Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz vs. Eric Morel set for the Canelo-Lopez undercard.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leo Santa Cruz vs. Eric Morel set for the Canelo-Lopez undercard.

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
    Fight set for 9/15 Alvarez-Lopez card, pending Nevada commission approval, is Leo Santa Cruz making 1st 118 defense vs. Eric Morel. #boxing

Been calling this fight since Santa Cruz beat Malinga. Good fight and a pretty decent card.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Been calling this fight since Santa Cruz beat Malinga. Good fight and a pretty decent card.... except for the main event
      You're absolutely right!

Comment

Leo "Mr 1350" Santa Cruz. I wonder if he can break his record of 1,350 punches. Golden boy has an amazing undercard but bobby has the main event that is light years better.

Comment

Good undercard.too damn bad this is on the same night as Chavez vs Martinez which I will be watching live. Shame on gp and showtime for putting that card on the same night as one of the biggest fights of the year. IM praying they don't put on mares vs Moreno the same night as donaire and Rios card.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
            Good undercard.too damn bad this is on the same night as Chavez vs Martinez which I will be watching live. Shame on gp and showtime for putting that card on the same night as one of the biggest fights of the year. IM praying they don't put on mares vs Moreno the same night as donaire and Rios card.
            I think they will. I think there's some major beef going on in here. GBP vs TP and HBO vs Showtime. Now we have to deal with Networks battling with each other and not just promoters. I stated in a thread before, I think GBP and Showtime are trying to **** on HBO for trying to underpay Canelo or whatever it was. But on Sept. 15th GBP and Showtime lose the fight. Not sure about Oct 13th yet.

Comment

Morel will be wore out by the end of the fight......

Comment

and the winner of this 118lb fight can be Canelos next title challenger for the WBC 154lb belt. Suliaman and the other vile scum at the WBC won't mind

Comment

maybe I'm wrong. it could be the loser!

Comment

Good fight WAR LEO

Comment

Working...
                    X