Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What path does Arreola need to take so his third fight is VS a Klitscho bro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What path does Arreola need to take so his third fight is VS a Klitscho bro?

What path does Arreola need to take so his third fight is VS a Klitscho bro?

wachugot??

and yes the cheap joke is to say "the path to Jenny Craig" so let me nip it in the bud now.....this is a preventive strike "FOOKOFF****" if you were planning to go that rout.....

carry on..........

The path to Jenny Craig...jk

More like Thompson, Chisora, Klitschko. I don't think he beats any of them though.

Comment

I hate to say it but he might not get another, he had the perfect opportunity when he fought Vit Klit. A championship fight in his backyard and the kid was missing from training camp more then he was there, and after he was stopped he broke down in tears because then he realized that he did not give himself the best chance to win and if he would of trained like he should have maybe the outcome would have been different.
      Then he rededicates himself fighting often and getting his weight down to be in line to fight for the belt if Vit Klit had decided to retire and then one step away from another shot he gets beat down by the Canadian.
      I dont know how many chances the kid will get, more than most because he is a Mexican Heavyweight so therefor the W.B.C will always be in his corner but with Andy Ruiz jr. coming up he might get replaced in the eyes of Jose Sulaiman.

I would like to see him fight Mago since he is being called out, Arreola knocks out Seth when they touch gloves in the center of the ring.

Comment

NABO champion Seth Mitchell

Comment

He needs more than two fights before he faces a KBros. That's kinda lofty and unrealistic goal or scenario IMO.

What he does need is to start fighting frequently again. In 2011 he was working with Ronnie Shields and he won a string of fights against b-c level opposition but he looked good doing it and his conditioning wasn't bad. In 2012 he only fought once and the inactivity affected him significantly against Stiverne. Al Haymon in his infinitely stupid wisdom thought it a good idea to shelve Arreola.

Arreola should get back into shape, and stay in shape, and fight another 2-3 times this year against quality opposition. That way he could start 2014 on a good note

Comment

he shouldn't have lost to Stiverne
            was surprised to see him lose and take a beating there
            just don't see him going very far, he's not that good
            for one thing, he should get in top shape for once
            even at that, Vit doesn't ever need to fight him again
            as for Wlad, it's ok just because that's one name he hasn't wrecked
            if Arreola can beat 2-3 top contenders, give him a shot
            not like he's gonna win, but let him have it

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              He needs more than two fights before he faces a KBros. That's kinda lofty and unrealistic goal or scenario IMO.

What he does need is to start fighting frequently again. In 2011 he was working with Ronnie Shields and he won a string of fights against b-c level opposition but he looked good doing it and his conditioning wasn't bad. In 2012 he only fought once and the inactivity affected him significantly against Stiverne. Al Haymon in his infinitely stupid wisdom thought it a good idea to shelve Arreola.

Arreola should get back into shape, and stay in shape, and fight another 2-3 times this year against quality opposition. That way he could start 2014 on a good note
              Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              he shouldn't have lost to Stiverne
              was surprised to see him lose and take a beating there
              just don't see him going very far, he's not that good
              for one thing, he should get in top shape for once
              even at that, Vit doesn't ever need to fight him again
              as for Wlad, it's ok just because that's one name he hasn't wrecked
              if Arreola can beat 2-3 top contenders, give him a shot
              not like he's gonna win, but let him have it
              great posts gentlemen.....great posts indeed.....green k all around....

Comment

Originally posted by PUK_MY_DANG_34 View Post
                The path to Jenny Craig...jk

More like Thompson, Chisora, Klitschko. I don't think he beats any of them though.
                hahah....there is always one..........

Comment

He needs to stop taking the path to the taco truck every night.

Comment

I was sad to see him loose, but I have to give it up to Stiverne; he was in great shape and put on a killer performance. I had no idea he could jab like that and he did everything right.

As for Arreola... two fights isn't enough. Maybe start with Johnathan Banks, then see if Adamek wants the rematch. Risky for both guys at this stage, but I have a feeling it would be a barn-burner.

Comment

Working...
                    X