Clear All

Camacho vs Chavez sr
    Greg haugen vs Chavez sr
    Kennedy McKinney vs Barrera
    Haye vs klitchko

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5
      Derek Chisora and Anthony Mundane
      Mudine is awful just awful and its against tomato cans too. how are people stupid enough on Australia to want watch him fight unless to see him KOd like Khan.

Guerrero will be added on May day.

Khan vs Garci@, and Haye was pathetic vs Wlad

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Mayweather haters hate these threads because Mayweather talks mad **** that gets on their nerves but thread ask about fighters who then LOST and Mayweather as we know NEVER LOST because he is UNDEFEATED.

Hes that good. 43-0 baby

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          im just telling you what i think .. jmm with a ko like that ( the one he gave pacman ) would've been talk of the town but no , he's still the same old jmm trying to make his name household and struggling to do so .. and i think part of that is that not many people are convinced he beat pac fair and square ..real talk ...im not saying thats what happened , thats just what it feels/seems like....
          I believe that it is either one of or both the folliwing things.

It's clearly obvious that Marqez, at age 39 could never have built up his physique so quickly the way he did without the help of steroids, never mind that he "said" he could be tested. We don't know exactly what sort of tests he would have agreed to, and we don't know when he would have stopped to clear out the steroids. The fact is that he wasn't tested in any serious way, and nothing in boxing is carved in stone, often even if it's written in a contract. They "wheel and deal...".

Secondly, I believe that there is a group, a minority for sure (because most present -day boxing fans are mostly mouth and practically no brain), but they're there-including me-who have scrutinized the moment before the KO punch and have seen that Pacquiao tripped over Marquez' foot and fell face first into that punch, which Marquez had been trying to land the whole fight. Marquez couldn't even see where it went.

I'm not saying it wasn't a great punch, but it was a lucky punch worth millions of dollars. That's the fight business.

I believe that one of the reasons he doesn't want to fight MannyP again (unless perhaps as his last major fight) is because up to the time he landed that punch he'd tried everything and was being beaten up with no prospect of it getting any better. It's perfect for him to live in the glow of having KO'd Pacquiao without taking the immediate risk of losing that aura. He's always seems envious of Pacquiao, and indeed, of everybody he has lost to. I believe that MannyP will retire at the end of 2014. His last contract with Top Rank, signed towards the end of last year, runs until end of 2014.

Much of the above is deliberative speculation but the 'trip' is fact. Look at the video in slo.

Comment

mike tyson vs buster douglas

macho camacho vs chavez sr

jones jr vs thomas tate (classic)

jones jr vs vinny paz

judah vs tzu

judah vs mayweather

Comment

Haye - Wlad
              Haye - Fraudley (Fraudley talking nonsense and then getting sparked)
              Khan - Garcia (Khan giving the "I'm going to knock you out" before busting out the funky chicken dance and hopping on the bike)

Those are the one's off the top of my head. I'm sure there tons more.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Any of Ricardo Mayorga's recent fights
                Hahahahaha....thats the first thing that came into my head too!

Comment

Margarito-Cotto II

Margarito put a lot of pressure on himself to back up the plaster beat down by doing his best narco-tough guy impression only to lose the full function of his right eye.

Comment

Working...
                  X