Verizon’s Loophole: Keep Unlimited Data while Upgrading your Phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verizon’s Loophole: Keep Unlimited Data while Upgrading your Phone

http://fredyen.com/verizons-loophole...ng-your-phone/

This isn't my article or info. I'm just sharing what I stumbled upon. Good luck to anybody that tries this. I mean why not, better than paying full off contract price to keep unlimited data. Especially being on Verizon, 4G LTE is pretty good where I am. I wished I had unlimited lol.

My gf is facing this problem right now, verizon wants her to leave her family plan where they have unlimited data to the share everything plan crap. But it would cost more for 4 shared gigs (for 3 people) then it does now for unlimited.

What a fcuking joke

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      My gf is facing this problem right now, verizon wants her to leave her family plan where they have unlimited data to the share everything plan crap. But it would cost more for 4 shared gigs (for 3 people) then it does now for unlimited.

What a fcuking joke
      Have her look into the article I posted. It's definitely worth holding onto unlimited on Verizon. 4G LTE is a beast on big red.

Comment

I currently have unlimited data and it's one of the reasons I haven't upgraded my ****ty 3g to Verizon's 4g.

Comment

Originally posted by Bababoey970 View Post
          I currently have unlimited data and it's one of the reasons I haven't upgraded my ****ty 3g to Verizon's 4g.
          Avoid it if you can. Even paying the expensive off contract price for a new phone is WORTH keeping unlimited data on Verizon Wireless. Their 3G is pretty decent & 4G LTE is sickness.

Comment

Working...
          X