Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if one of your loved ones was murdered....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    if he fights anyone of the super six and beats em then he can call out froch and kessler and ward. **** he should go after the road warrior. anyways i go back and forth on it but i dont see either ko'ing the other but maybe a kd in thie rematch
    I think Pavlik would get stopped, it'd be a taking too many shots type thing imo. Pavlik loses a step or two above 160, he just isn't near as devestating, and he has no defence, Froch can take what he gives and land harder, and more punches, Kelly cuts up real bad and he can be hurt too, I just think getting tagged over and over by froch right hands is the outcome for him, and the ref jumps in after a while of it.

Yeah though, Kelly can ask for the fight if he beats one of them but it won't happen, Froch wants the kessler fight next, then he will give bute his rematch next april, the only chance it happens is if Kess prices himself out and Froch takes the Pavlik fight before Bute just to stay active.

Comment

Like a few other users, if it were my wife and children and I knew who did it...

All ****ing hell would break loose. I would seriously do some torture killings.

Comment

If they were murdered in a particularly brutal way, I really don't think I could stop myself from doing something stupid in return. I can't imagine just standing by if something happened to my children in particular, like all the child molesters that end up killing the kid.

Comment

What people say they would do and actually do are 2 different things. The truth is none of us really know what we would do in that situation. Pretty well all of us would want to exact revenge personally but very few that said they would take things into their own hands would carry it through.
          The Police and the law would get in the way. You would be a suspect with a motive as a loved one who has had someone close murdered. You would need access to the murderer who would most likely be locked up. The system is designed to prevent you taking justice into your own hands and shows no mercy on those that do. By the time you got round to exacting revenge you would be aware of the implications of you getting caught on those who are close to you and this would inhibit you.
          If you have other kids getting caught for murder no matter how justified means they will grow up fatherless while you rot inside. You would already be a victim and run the risk of making other victims.That is why revenge killings don't happen that often.

Comment

I would hunt them down with a chainsaw, it would look something like this.....

Comment

Depends on what the cops know. If I know who did it & they don't, I might try my luck. But if they suspect who it is, then it'll be kinda hard.

Comment

Comment

murder................

Comment

Working...
                  X