Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Ortiz appeal to get his belt back since Cortez said he never said fight on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Ortiz appeal to get his belt back since Cortez said he never said fight on?

I never knew Cortez never said fight on after the break. So thats why Ortiz was busy staring at the ref waiting for a signal to fight on. And Cortez just came out in a new article claiming he never said fight on. In my opinion this fight should be ruled a NC and the belt should be given back to Ortiz.
    Yes, he should appeal because he was hit on a break
    40.91%
    No, he shouldn't.
    59.09%
    Unsure
    0.00%

too bad the Athletic State Commission doesn't agree with you.

Build a bridge and get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
      too bad the Athletic State Commission doesn't agree with you.

Build a bridge and get over it.
      I hate biased fans like you, everyone knows I like and respect most boxers on here. But fight fans like you are very gay for some fighters. I don't like flaming people on here but posters like you are trash, and I don't know how to say it in a nicer manner then that.

Comment

Well someone didn't read the article just the headline, he did say let's go which he always says and he clearly states he gave the hand signal to.fight. and what break is ortiz talking about, the hug?? Cortez has to break them over a hug

Comment

Cortez didnt see what put Ortiz down, so either give Ortiz time to recover, rule the fight a no contest or deduct points from floyd.

Comment

Cortez announced the fight to go on with a wave of hands. I don't think it's necessary to do it verbally, but you are welcome to prove me wrong.

Ortiz is simply a dumbass, to not understand what the ref is doing. And this is supposed to be top class boxing???

Disgusting........................................ ...............

Comment

Cortez's mistake is not whether he said fight or not. His mistake is when he told the fighters to fight, because he did, then turned his attention to the time keepers after odering the fighters to resume combat. You don't tell the fighters to fight then turn your attention elsewhere. You address the timekeepers 1st then instruct the fighters to fight. That way all bases are covered & your attention is on the fighters, period.

Some people then claim your hating on Floyd because the fight was bad. Ortiz was wrong, Cortez was wrong & Floyd was as classless as ever in the most expensive fight the sport has endured.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                I hate biased fans like you, everyone knows I like and respect most boxers on here. But fight fans like you are very gay for some fighters. I don't like flaming people on here but posters like you are trash, and I don't know how to say it in a nicer manner then that.
                Bias? Are you ILLITERATE? I posted facts you dumb ass not an opinion. The Nevada State Athletic Commission has already commented on this so no a NC contest will never happen, comprehende?

But good one, I'm bias for stating the facts from NSAC.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  I never knew Cortez never said fight on after the break. So thats why Ortiz was busy staring at the ref waiting for a signal to fight on. And Cortez just came out in a new article claiming he never said fight on. In my opinion this fight should be ruled a NC and the belt should be given back to Ortiz.
                  Yes he ain't said it - he just SIGNALED it to go on...

I think Mayweather would even give him the belt back as a gift... I don't think that Mayweather cares much for having this belt

Comment

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
                    Yes he ain't said it - he just SIGNALED it to go on...

I think Mayweather would even give him the belt back as a gift... I don't think that Mayweather cares much for having this belt
                    Pretty sure he already has at least one copy of the WBC WW Belt , so you're right ......... if the WBC starts complaining, he's gonna wrap it into the envelope, and send it back to the Sulaiman company.

Comment

Working...
                    X