No announcement yet.

Toughest Boxing Gym in the World - Los Mochis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toughest Boxing Gym in the World - Los Mochis

watch at 2:00, it is a tiny little room with like 30 people all cramped in it.. wtf

it's hard to imagine that arce, montiel, soto, and demarco all train here

wtf do they with their money? why don't move and or improve the ****en place

i guess poppa montiel likes it hardcore :wank:

and there are also some hot chicks traning in there.. id like to smell their sweaty asses off.
    Last edited by Poppa Mathysse; 07-01-2011, 08:10 AM.

Originally posted by Poppa Mathysse View Post
    watch at 2:00, it is a tiny little room with like 30 people all cramped in it.. wtf

it's hard to imagine that arce, montiel, soto, and demarco all train here

wtf do they with their money? why don't move and or improve the ****en place

i guess poppa montiel likes it hardcore :wank:

and there are also some hot chicks traning in there.. id like to smell their sweaty asses off.
    the next Chavez is gonna come out of that GYM!!

those are the conditions ATG are made.

also i'd lick the sweat off that one chicks ass with the yellow gloves

Comment

Lol that **** is small as hell but looks like they maintain it very well in clean condition. Where do they shadowbox though?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        thats Mathysse not a girl in poppa's avy, i know he has long hair but...

Comment

Originally posted by roja's480 View Post
          thats mathysse not a girl in poppa's avy, i know he has long hair but...
          lmao......

Comment

They recently had an article on here or fight news, but the kochul gym opened a new facility about a month or so ago. 2 stories high and treadmills and all. Yeah they do have alot of high caliber fighters Mochis has always been a hot bed, don't forget Tyson Marquez trains there too. On the contrary though one of their prospects got ko'd by some prospect from Tijuana. But yeah hell of a gym. I think Canelo would improve alot if he were to train there, or with tiburcio up in otomi.

Comment

As far as tough gyms, I have seen much, much worse. I visited a gym in Mexico city a long time back that was rough. The place was falling apart and the smell was nothing nice.

This one was small but it looked clean and well kept. There are some in Tijuana and Mexico City that are much, much worse.

Comment

Ringworm and boil heaven for sure!!! Where is the department of health and safety? oh its mesicans and chichangos.... my bad..........LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  As far as tough gyms, I have seen much, much worse. I visited a gym in Mexico city a long time back that was rough. The place was falling apart and the smell was nothing nice.

This one was small but it looked clean and well kept. There are some in Tijuana and Mexico City that are much, much worse.
                  Im sure there is worse gyms, but not producing these type of elite competitors and champions.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    the next Chavez is gonna come out of that GYM!!

those are the conditions ATG are made.

Ew, that's gross dude. You should have said that you would shower with her instead.

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                    Ringworm and boil heaven for sure!!! Where is the department of health and safety? oh its mesicans and chichangos.... my bad..........LOL
                    This racist asshole always badmouths Mexicans.

Comment

Working...
                    X