Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs. prime Muhammed Ali: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RossCA voted for Haye by KO.

I thought only a few UK fans like Mr. Blobby would vote for Haye to win.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Ali would humiliate Haye,Then he would destroy the brothers.Dude in my avy beats all 3 as well.
      what happened to your Sam Peter avatar?

are you still upset and bitter about your hero Peter getting destroyed by the Klitschkos?

Either Klitschko would beat feather fisted Ali and overrated Ibeabuchi.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        They did not have the same body proportions.

Ali actually had some balls
        HAHA. Short and sweet. 100% accurate.

Comment

David by brutal ko, I watch Ali vids and just don't see this greatness everyone is always talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by GORAL View Post
            what happened to your Sam Peter avatar?

are you still upset and bitter about your hero Peter getting destroyed by the Klitschkos?

Either Klitschko would beat feather fisted Ali and overrated Ibeabuchi.
            I change Avatars all the time quit nutthugging,i am a fan of many fighters not just a few,you defend the Klits like they have fought decent opponents in the last ten years they feed off of fat fighters 40 pounds smaller.

By the way has either of the klits beat any great fighter?????????????
            Quit acting like they ran tjrough the 90s Hws .

Comment

David Haye by KO. David is too fast and powerful for Ali. Ali doesn't have any physical advantage over Haye, like Klit brothers. Haye's has good footwork and head movement.

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
                David Haye wins.

The Clay is one of the most featherfisted champs ("like a butterfly") of all time (bottom-4 of all heavyweight champs to date), while Haye is one of the most heavy hitters.

And that already includes
                • all contested/doubtful KOs (Bonavena, Sonny Liston, Williams, etc...)
                • all overlate KOs (13+ rounds)
                thus The Clay might very well be the MOST FEATHERFISTED famous fighter of all time.

The Clay is utterly worthless when it comes to KO power.

And his chin is overrated. My god, The Clay was even knocked down by featherfisted Joe Frazier (bottom-8 of all champs).

Moreover Haye is faster and The Clay is one of the easiest boxers to hit (due to absent reflexes).

Aside of WKO for Haye there is another possibility: Haye wins by DQ because The Clay is one of the dirtiest fighters of all time ("Dirty Clay"). What was allowed back then wouldn't be allowed now, thus DQ is a likely possivbility.
                Astonishing and more amazing every day are the items which these deluded boxing illiterates find. By skewing records and twisting statistics, they produce the most amazing nonsense.

I don't by any means regard Ali as the best heavyweight ever, but in the top 10 for sure, aybe even top 5. He was very good, although I never paid any attention to his self bestowed title of "The Greatest'.

Yes! I said NONSENSE.

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
                  David Haye by KO. David is too fast and powerful for Ali. Ali doesn't have any physical advantage over Haye, like Klit brothers. Haye's has good footwork and head movement.
                  The "Head Movement" you mention would surely be Haye's head flying off his shoulders........

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
                    Are you going to sig our bet?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      Astonishing and more amazing every day are the items which these deluded boxing illiterates find. By skewing records and twisting statistics, they produce the most amazing nonsense.

I don't by any means regard Ali as the best heavyweight ever, but in the top 10 for sure, aybe even top 5. He was very good, although I never paid any attention to his self bestowed title of "The Greatest'.

Yes! I said NONSENSE.
                      Anybody can insult and say "nonsense".

What you call "skewing records and twisting statistics" are actually facts.

If you have counter-facts then deliver them now.

And thank you for supplying me with a new quote for my "deluded good-old-time nostalgists" section.
                      Last edited by hweightblogger; 03-06-2011, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X