Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MARTINEZ will destroy DZINZIRUK !!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARTINEZ will destroy DZINZIRUK !!!!!!!!!

It wont be a fight,Dzinziruk is past prime,he looked horrible in last few fights.
    That fight could happen when Dzinziruk destroyed prime Santos and then it would be competitive.
    Now I think that Maravilla will knock him out.

When did he look bad in any of his fights? he has been so terribly inactive that who could really remember his last few fights anyway?

Sergiy is a bit of an unknown quantity, he has skills and talent but about the rest against a top level opponent we will just have to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      When did he look bad in any of his fights? he has been so terribly inactive that who could really remember his last few fights anyway?

Sergiy is a bit of an unknown quantity, he has skills and talent but about the rest against a top level opponent we will just have to see.

Dawg,he had close fight against Lukas Konecny and he didnt look good against Julio and Dawson and he was like 2 years off cuz of contract.

ANd VANES MARTIROSYAN told us on facebook that he knocked him out in sparring and that he has that on tape.

If Vanes knocks him out then imagine what Martinez will do to him!

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
        Dawg,he had close fight against Lukas Konecny and he didnt look good against Julio and Dawson and he was like 2 years off cuz of contract.

ANd VANES MARTIROSYAN told us on facebook that he knocked him out in sparring and that he has that on tape.

If Vanes knocks him out then imagine what Martinez will do to him!
        Didn't see Konecny fight but he easily beat Dawson and Julio who is a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Didn't see Konecny fight but he easily beat Dawson and Julio who is a good fighter.
          I saw Julio fight and he didnt look that good to me.
          Only fight that I was really impressed is against Santos.
          I have no idea how those fools judges have that fight so close.
          Dzinziruk won like 10 rounds + brutal knockdown.

Comment

Working...
          X