No announcement yet.

Lets set the record straight about Mayweather/Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    To say that money is irrelevant when it comes to making fights is just absurd. It doesn't take a genius to figure out when a fighter is trying to price himself out. If Berto came out and called out Pac and demanded a 90/10 split the dollars figures alone would suggest Berto was not serous in making a fight. Money can really say a lot about situations, but fanboys intrepet this as a fan caring what a fighter makes.
    me? im not saying money is irrelevant in a prizefight what im saying is cant this kind of thread be put in its proper forum? itsays here as i can read NON-STOP BOXING not non-stop calculating, non-stop comparing, non-stop paying, when you put it in like non-stop boxing its like your saying floyd will whoop pacs punk azz because floyd earns more than pacman and that hes sold more ppv than the latter.can you see my point? its like watching arguments between two kids saying my dads gonna whoops your dads ass because my dads salary is bigger than yours and my dads have this expensive watch and we have many cars than yours, WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      To say that money is irrelevant when it comes to making fights is just absurd. It doesn't take a genius to figure out when a fighter is trying to price himself out. If Berto came out and called out Pac and demanded a 90/10 split the dollars figures alone would suggest Berto was not serous in making a fight. Money can really say a lot about situations, but fanboys intrepet this as a fan caring what a fighter makes.
      me? im not saying money is irrelevant in a prizefight what im saying is cant this kind of thread be put in its proper forum? itsays here as i can read NON-STOP BOXING not non-stop calculating, non-stop comparing, non-stop paying, when you put it in like non-stop boxing its like your saying floyd will whoop pacs punk azz because floyd earns more than pacman and that hes sold more ppv than the latter.can you see my point? its like watching arguments between two kids saying my dads gonna whoops your dads ass because my dads salary is bigger than yours and my dad have this expensive watch and we have many cars than yours, WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        Hey why don't you stay out of grown folks buisness. Get in your lane and shut the **** up. You must be gay because you seem curious. Well this is a boxing site so take your **** curiosities somewhere else homie
        ^^
        Wow, lil *****boy is gettin all hufy and puffy, need a rag to wipe your ass buddy? Heard you like peanut butter on your nose and giving a double dutch rudders in public restrooms....grow the fuk up and quit writing garbage lil one

Comment

Again, another ***** claiming to be a "boxing fan", nothing but a Floyd groupie in accountant-mode. I thought Floyd said styles make fights? Now money make fights? I don't know about you, I don't watch boxing because of how much some dude makes. I watch it for the love of the sport.

T.S. got murked by -p4p- and got b!tch-made. Thread backfired on his ass in an embarrassing fashion.

Comment

The Floyd/Pac wars are over, the fighters moved on Pac/Marg, Floyd/women......you guys should to.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              The Floyd/Pac wars are over, the fighters moved on Pac/Marg, Floyd/women......you guys should to.

I wonder where he finds his sparring partners. The grocery store, target, nightclubs maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post

I wonder where he finds his sparring partners. The grocery store, target, nightclubs maybe?
                Nail salons & gynecologist offices also.

Comment

Working...
                X