No announcement yet.

Do you think Coffee is bad for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    If you run and drink coffee (making sure you're hydrated)

You're going to burn fat off your body like a robot.
    i wanted to do that but i dont want my heart to burst lol. ill have coffee a couple hours before a work out tho

Comment

If you run and drink coffee (making sure you're hydrated)

You're going to burn fat off your body like a robot.

You will feel the pain less with a dose of cafeine.

Comment

I love drinking the stuff without modification.

Except I won't brew it in a pot because it just sits and gets nasty, so......I use the press and add 1 teaspoon of condensced sweet milk to make a Sua da. Vietnamese style coffee.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I love drinking the stuff without modification.

Except I won't brew it in a pot because it just sits and gets nasty, so......I use the press and add 1 teaspoon of condensced sweet milk to make a Sua da. Vietnamese style coffee.
          the only coffe i find tastes so dam good is tim hortons or mc donalds coffe. the rest taste like its been sitting htere for a week

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            the only coffe i find tastes so dam good is tim hortons or mc donalds coffe. the rest taste like its been sitting htere for a week

Get yourself a coffee press and you will never look back.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
              Get yourself a coffee press and you will never look back.
              You can't make coffee correctly...............without a press.

Drip is terrible, instant is horrible, all that. Press is coffee to me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                Is this stuff really bad for you or? I love getting XL Double Doubles from Tim Hortons, I checked on their website they only got 75 cals each.

I hear of some ppl getting xl triple triple....might as well ask for pancakes to dip in your coffee lol

What u guys think
                Coffee is a drug, I know I was drinking a few cups everyday since I was 9 and quit finally about a month and a half ago.

You can have withdraw from it and the chemicals in it affect your mood levels in addition to giving you digestive issues.

I feel much more calm now that I don't drink any caffeinated drinks and am pooping better too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Coffee is a drug, I know I was drinking a few cups everyday since I was 9 and quit finally about a month and a half ago.

You can have withdraw from it and the chemicals in it affect your mood levels in addition to giving you digestive issues.

I feel much more calm now that I don't drink any caffeinated drinks and am pooping better too.
                  yea i notice when i drink coffee i gotta squeeze a lil harder

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Spray, what's your drug of choice?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Spray, what's your drug of choice?
                      This site.

Comment

Working...
                      X