Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's take a look at the "flush bomb" that landed (GIF's)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    That punch did not look very hard at all. But he clearly hit him when he was down.
    Agreed
    It was still a DQ IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless Loc View Post
      Yea, Dirrell was acting after being hit clean shot by the hardest hitter SMW while he was defenseless
      That's funny, he was hit harder when he was knocked down (but it was ruled a slip) but still managed to continue. Why? Did he know that if he had stayed down then he'd have lost?

Comment

It wasn't a bomb but lets not act like it was just some pitty pat glancing blow. Like you said it could of been a dq and indeed it was.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1S View Post

Ouch that glancing blow nearly took his head off.
          green K sent

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            That's funny, he was hit harder when he was knocked down (but it was ruled a slip) but still managed to continue. Why? Did he know that if he had stayed down then he'd have lost?
            There is a difference between being knocked down while standing up to being knocked out while on your knees.

Your European ass is reaching hard now

Comment

arthur stepped on his foot, then tripped him up

Comment

If Abraham had landed flushly, Dirrell was down not expecting it, not tensing... he would have been KTFO.

Comment

I didn't get a chance to see the fight last night (any of them), i was looking foward to the replay today (DVR)...

I decided to jump on last night a little late to find out the results..

I saw words like Dirty fighter, Cheater, and Discrace...I had yet to see the punch until now. I don't know how hurt Dirrell was (I will not pretend to know either), but that punch should not have happened, but I also see how it could.

When I saw words like the ones stated above, and now seeing the punch, the same folks that used such words, also need to put Roy, Soto, and Margo (most will call him a discrace anyway) in that catagory as well...All have hit a man in the heat of the moment...And paid for it (except Margo of course, he was also in the heat of a combo)...Are they a discrace too?..A cheat? A dirty fighter? Please remember, I am only talking about that combo in reguards to Margo, nothing else...So keep the plaster stuff out of this...Thanks.

Anyway-

Uneeded punch, but in no way what folks made it out to be...IMHO.

I will not condeem AA for this.

Good win for Dirrell, to bad it ended that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless Loc View Post
                    There is a difference between being knocked down while standing up to being knocked out while on your knees.

Your European ass is reaching hard now
                    I've been hit in both situations. There's no difference.

Comment

I've been hit in both situations. There's no difference.
                      And who are you?

He was getting hit by AA, the hardest puncher in the SMW division,

Comment

Working...
                      X