Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schaefer holding conference call tomorrow, 3 PM ET, for major fight announcement....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn props to GBP If they put Matthyse-Garcia on the undercard of Mayweather-Canelo. Best card in a very long time.

Comment

Looks like it's going down. I hope DG proves the haters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

What about Broner-Maidana? It could be something like that.
        That would be nice.

Comment

Blah blah blah... still giving us timelines lol. I stopped caring already so I'll just patiently wait till its announced. I'm tired of talking smack too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

about time

Comment

Imagine if it wasn't Matthysse-Garica

But it surely will be.
              Garcia/Judah 2.

Comment

Depsite being two top fighters I don't even want to see that fight, would be very dull. Interesting, but dull.

Can't complain though.

IDK if I agree with that. This fight reminds me of 2 of my favorite fights. Spinks vs Judah 1 and 2. I love those fights. 2 highly skilled southpaws. It was a high skilled chess match with enough action to keep you satisfied. I think this matchup will be just like those

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Blah blah blah... still giving us timelines lol. I stopped caring already so I'll just patiently wait till its announced. I'm tired of talking smack too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  LMAO!!!

get your head gear ready bro.....after they announce this, you know we gotta do some verbal sparring on here lol.....I've been saving my shots for the right time....I got you ninjas on my radar!!!...lets get it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    IDK if I agree with that. This fight reminds me of 2 of my favorite fights. Spinks vs Judah 1 and 2. I love those fights. 2 highly skilled southpaws. It was a high skilled chess match with enough action to keep you satisfied. I think this matchup will be just like those
                    I agree. Everyone has been saying this one will be boring but I think people will be pleasantly surprised. Both guys will bring it on fight night.

Comment

Depsite being two top fighters I don't even want to see that fight, would be very dull. Interesting, but dull.

Can't complain though.

Yes. Broner - Maidana is another possibility. The same report from Michael Woods in the Sweet Science website says that Schaeffer "hopes to lock down all elements of a deal" to get Garcia - Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                      X