TUF 17 is SICK!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUF 17 is SICK!!!!

This is the first time I've watched a whole season since kos vs GSP 2 TUF

The elimination bouts were sick to get on the show. The first fight was slow until the flying knee KO. Halls spinning roundhouse kick KO the next week was sick. The Kevin vs hart fight was probably the worst but it still wasn't even that bad. Last weeks fight with Bubba was sick with all the transitions on the ground reminded me of wars between Diaz parysian and Sanchez even tho they weren't as intense.

Then this week HOLY SHIiiiiittt can't even stand josh but damn I thought that right hand on Thor was more brutal then halls kick. Thor just never recovered from those shots against the cage he was still wobbly when they separated.

Sick season I'm having a new respect for chael who I could never stand and same with Jones who neither I could stand before. I think its one of the BEST seasons in a LONG time.

its the best season in years...

Comment

Do these fights count on their pro records or are these considered amateur fights?

Comment

I know for a fact they don't count to their professional records. So they don't have to send paperwork to the commissions and keep the winners a secret.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I know for a fact they don't count to their professional records. So they don't have to send paperwork to the commissions and keep the winners a secret.

Comment

The most suprising part of the season is Chael's coaching. He really is an admirable human being along with being a Grade A ****talker.

Comment

yeah, i've seen all six episodes so far. it's pretty good. the more recent ones i've liked were lesnar/dos santos and bisping/miller. i thought the matches throughout the season were good and the coaches were entertaining to watch. you guys have any favorites in the season so far? i'm hoping clint hester impresses on tomorrow's episode, but i'm not really rooting for anyone so far. i was actually glad kelvin beat bubba.

Comment

Yeah Clint Hester looks like an early favorite but based off one fight. We will get a better look tomorrow. Him the tall guy and the spinning roundhouse kick guy are the favorites. I think it will be Clint Hester vs Spinning roundhouse guy right now.

Comment

all that talk about Bubba and he loses to the youngest kid

Comment

The black guys doesn't have the success i thought they would.

I would have thought Hester-Hall would have been the finals. Now i have no idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X