Collapse
No announcement yet.

89 press and fan scores for the Mares-Moreno fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the comments guys appreciate it.

The 120-106 judge should be suspended or sacked, im surprised ive not heard anything from the promoters on this

Comment

I had it 115 to 112 for Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        i saw moreno winning 3, maybe 4 tops. With the knockdown, and the point deduction, you would seriously have to a psychopath to have him winning the fight.

I feel like a lot of people gave moreno the benefit of the doubt in rounds where mares took off a bit as well, even though he didn't actually win them.
        perfectly said

Comment

8-4 Mares for me, and I was being generous to Moreno because I am a very big Mares fan.

So with the KD, and deduction, 116-110 Mares. Really was relatively easy work for Mares. He was too strong, and too fast with his combinations. He's a product of Beristáin combination punching.

Comment

Originally posted by fightscore View Post
            The 89 scores are in my fightscorecollector site - http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

30 odd press scores , over 50 fan scores from the forums and twitter

69 press/fans had Mares winning

10 press/fans had Moreno winning

10 press/fans had it a draw

My card read read 114-113 Mares

Thanks for all your scores and please keep posting your scores in the RBR threads

ps: Thanks to Boxingscenes Jake Donovan too for letting me do this on here
            No way...!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              You could argue the the fight was close in rounds but with the point deductions I can't see anyway you could score it for Moreno.
              I think even without the point deduction Mares would've won that fight...

Comment

Working...
              X