• Show
Clear All

Seen the other thread.. Messed up!

Comment

Nice thread.

Whatever happened to Easy Work?

His sig went something like:

"My enemies are like Rodman's hair, they all die."

By the time I signed up, dude was gone. But I remember him as a frequent poster in NSB.

Comment

**** it. I'm drunk. Let's do another, shall we?

RAESAAD

Boxingscene's lounge has played host to a variety of self-proclaimed lotharios over the years, but few people could ever dare dream of concocting an internet personality quite as sleazy as RAESAAD's was. When he wasn't busy choking to death on Jeff Lacy's c*ck in NSB, RAESAAD (or "that lying ****face" to those that knew him best) made his presence felt regularly here in the lounge by consistently bragging about how many 18-25 year old girls were chomping at the bit to chow down on his unit.

The race of the girl didn't matter, though RAESAAD made no bones about the fact that he loved asians, probably because they were the only race of chicks who his undersized junk could satisfy. Ever the player, RAESAAD would routinely regale lounge members with stories of his latest 19 year old conquest on a weekly basis. All this despite the fact that he was a prematurely balding, middle aged single father and Creed fan that looked like Freddie Mercury 3 weeks after he was buried.

Half-Syrian, RAESAAD struck up a real life friendship with fellow MIA boxingscene member (whom I'll make a post about at a later date) PBDS. It was an odd friendship to witness : PBDS was a super right wing Republican meatbag who masturbated whenever the US would bomb a middle eastern country, and RAESAAD was basically half-terrorist by PBDS's cut-and-dry standards. Reading their chummy exchanges was a bit like watching Archie Bunker take a kiss on the cheek from Sammy Davis Jr.

Last I heard about RAESAAD he checked in earlier this year with the promise (or threat) of posting more often in 2012 than he did in 2011. I for one can't wait for his return. Personally, I look forward to his triumphant return. I can't wait to see him enthrall us all with tales of how he's still routinely banging 19 year old Colombian coeds despite the fact that his diet basically consists of metamucil and grape nuts.
        Last edited by ßringer; 07-05-2013, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

RAESAAD

Boxingscene's lounge has played host to a variety of self-proclaimed lotharios over the years, but few people could ever dare dream of concocting an internet personality quite as sleazy as RAESAAD's was. When he wasn't busy choking to death on Jeff Lacy's c*ck in NSB, RAESAAD (or "that lying ****face" to those that knew him best) made his presence felt regularly here in the lounge by consistently bragging about how many 18-25 year old girls where chomping at the bit to chow down on his unit.

The race of the girl didn't matter, though RAESAAD made no bones about the fact that he loved asians, probably because they were the only race of chicks who his undersized junk could satisfy. Ever the player, RAESAAD would routinely regale lounge members with stories of his latest 19 year old conquest on a weekly basis. All this despite the fact that he was a prematurely balding, middle aged single father and Creed fan that looked like Freddie Mercury 3 weeks after he was buried.

Half-Syrian, RAESAAD struck up a real life friendship with fellow MIA boxingscene member (whom I'll make a post about at a later date) PBDS. It was an odd friendship to witness : PBDS was a super right wing Republican meatbag who masturbated whenever the US would bomb a middle eastern country, and RAESAAD was basically half-terrorist by PBDS's cut-and-dry standards. Reading their chummy exchanges was a bit like watching Archie Bunker take a kiss on the cheek from Sammy Davis Jr.

Last I heard about RAESAAD he checked in earlier this year with the promise (or threat) of posting more often in 2012 than he did in 2011. I for one can't wait for his return. Personally, I look forward to his triumphant return. I can't wait to see him enthrall us all with tales of how he's still routinely banging 19 year old Colombian coeds despite the fact that his diet basically consists of metamucil and grape nuts.
          RAESAAD was cool............. Rockin'

Comment

Jump in the chat, Rock.

Comment

There is a handful of posters that I would like to meet and shoot the breeze with., RWK and RAESAAD being two of them, lots of fun times back in the day with John and the pimp mustache.

Comment

RAESAAD

Boxingscene's lounge has played host to a variety of self-proclaimed lotharios over the years, but few people could ever dare dream of concocting an internet personality quite as sleazy as RAESAAD's was. When he wasn't busy choking to death on Jeff Lacy's c*ck in NSB, RAESAAD (or "that lying ****face" to those that knew him best) made his presence felt regularly here in the lounge by consistently bragging about how many 18-25 year old girls where chomping at the bit to chow down on his unit.

I'm chillin, drinkin tonight too. Fireworks drive up the wall man. Anyways, I'm going to pop another corona, and I say cheers to you The Bringer. I don't know many of these cats you are mentioning, I'm fairly new--especially to the lounge. I remember Samurai though, I corresponded with him before--good dude. Respectfully, I will bow out of this thread and leave you "old dogs" to it. Enjoy.

Cheers.

Comment

I was just giving you **** earlier with the red k, Fistic. It's a lounge staple, really : Someone makes a post about red k they got and then everybody red k's them for it.

Cheers, buddy.

Comment

I was just giving you **** earlier with the red k, Fistic. It's a lounge staple, really : Someone makes a post about red k they got and then everybody red k's them for it.

Cheers, buddy.
                    I hear you loud and clear man. I recently started visiting the lounge and it has been a lot of fun and good laughs. Now I know not to even mention getting red, haha. And I'll make sure to give 'em red when others do the same in the future. See you later Bringer.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                      There is a handful of posters that I would like to meet and shoot the breeze with., RWK and RAESAAD being two of them, lots of fun times back in the day with John and the pimp mustache.
                      I was about to mention you bud,

and then you appeared!

Comment

Working...
                      X