Finished my degree last week...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go work for this think tank: http://www.equalitytrust.org.uk/about-us

Comment

Enjoy some time off to yourself while you have it, but make sure not to go overboard. I graduated a couple of weeks ago as well and took 2 weeks off to enjoy myself. I'm gonna start studying full-time for the CPA exam next week and will be starting full-time at Fannie Mae in August as well.

I would definitely start trying to find ways to put your degree to use (if possible) by applying to jobs (if you don't have one already lined up). Don't get too crazy with your vacation and land yourself into debt that your first job won't easily be able to repay, but also make sure that you do reward yourself for finishing up your studies.

Good luck.

Comment

whats ur degree in?

Comment

Originally posted by One_Profiteer View Post
          Go work for this think tank: http://www.equalitytrust.org.uk/about-us
          Looks good

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
          Enjoy some time off to yourself while you have it, but make sure not to go overboard. I graduated a couple of weeks ago as well and took 2 weeks off to enjoy myself. I'm gonna start studying full-time for the CPA exam next week and will be starting full-time at Fannie Mae in August as well.

I would definitely start trying to find ways to put your degree to use (if possible) by applying to jobs (if you don't have one already lined up). Don't get too crazy with your vacation and land yourself into debt that your first job won't easily be able to repay, but also make sure that you do reward yourself for finishing up your studies.

Good luck.
          My basic outline for the next year is to work, go travelling for a month, move in with my girlfriend (im young but we are long distance so not really much choice lol) work for a bit longer so i can afford to take unpaid internships in advertising next year leading hopefully to a job in the industry. Good luck with your exam and career mate, sounds like you are going to be making good money!

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
          whats ur degree in?
          History my man

Comment

Congratulations!

Once I'd got mine I got straight to work and saved hard for 5 years. As soon as I had enough cash and job experience behind me I quit, chucked my 5hit in a bag and was off to Blighty. I'd recommend living and working abroad to anyone, I've had an awesome time with you bunch of boozy ba5tards!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
              Congratulations!

Once I'd got mine I got straight to work and saved hard for 5 years. As soon as I had enough cash and job experience behind me I quit, chucked my 5hit in a bag and was off to Blighty. I'd recommend living and working abroad to anyone, I've had an awesome time with you bunch of boozy ba5tards!
              Cheers mate

Are you one of those immigrants that steals jobs from hard working brits that the Daily Mail always complains about?

Comment

Congratulations.

I finished a masters degree 2 months ago, meself.

Many grats for your achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
                  Congratulations.

I finished a masters degree 2 months ago, meself.

Many grats for your achievement.
                  Thanks and well done

I looked into applying for masters but it was too damn pricey! One day maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Thanks and well done

Should have been born in Scotland. Free higher education!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Thanks and well done

I'm on a scholarship.

Comment

Working...
                      X