Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's all the San Antonio Texas posters at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
    I was at the gym today chilling with Tony Parker's dad, PrettynPink. HA! How you like them apples. He looks like him just darker with gray hair. I was going to see if I could chill with Tony or get a hold of him but I had to go to work. But I think he's going to start going to the gym.
    Wtf autograp baby boy if that happens. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by prettyNpink View Post
      Wtf autograp baby boy if that happens. Lol
      Hahaha. He put his phone down and was walking around the gym and I was wondering if it was Tony that was calling him when I saw the phone. I'd get that number QUICKLY. His name is Tony also. I guess Tony Parker is a Jr or something.

Comment

Hahaha. He put his phone down and was walking around the gym and I was wondering if it was Tony that was calling him when I saw the phone. I'd get that number QUICKLY. His name is Tony also. I guess Tony Parker is a Jr or something.
        Lmao. Thats crazy. Well if tony parker goes in i want that auto!! And dont forget im still waiting for Jesses!!!

Comment

Lmao. Thats crazy. Well if tony parker goes in i want that auto!! And dont forget im still waiting for Jesses!!!
          Jesse said you can kiss his ass.

Comment

Jesse said you can kiss his ass.
            Thats ****ed up!!!

Comment

Thats ****ed up!!!
              HA! Shut up, you absent on FB cause I got you. HA!:clap:

Comment

• My boxing promotion is hosting the Canelo-Trout fight!!!!!!!! San Antonio is starting to do it big!!!! I can't wait to talk to Canelo... through a translator of course.:waving:

Comment

Working...
                X