Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Boxingscene.com and real boxing fans please stand up!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by esl_4_u View Post
    I didn't see of them.
    So you've been selective in your quotes..almost as if you have just used very specific quotes that back up your argument. I bet i can find 50 non racist quotes to every one racist quote you find.
    Racist comments on this site are in the small minority, go make a stand against something useful you dummy.

Comment

I wouldnt expect to see any change until the site begins to see a decrease in traffic. If everything is moving like usual I doubt anything will ever get done about the racist pricks.

Maybe organize a 2 day silence on boxingscene? I know you can never get everyone to do it. But if you get a large number of regular posters to not visit the site for 2 days I have feeling you may get the right peoples attention.

Or have everyone make threads about the problem for like 2 days straight. Post only in the anti racism threads?

Either way, its obvious that reporting posts and talking about it isnt gonna get the job done around here.

Comment

It is really a bit of a joke.

This site really needs to give people a 3 strikes an you are out policy with racist comments.

I like watching boxers becuase of the way they fight, not do with there "race" or nationality.

Comment

It's because the mods here are biased.. This place can be cleaned up.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
            Boxing is still a gentleman's sport, but not so much on the internet.

Wanna interact with REAL (respectful & knowledgeable) boxing fans, make an annual pilgrimage to the IBHOF.

That's where to find what you are looking for.
            Good point!

Comment

Good point!
              I bet your one of "those types".

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                So you've been selective in your quotes..almost as if you have just used very specific quotes that back up your argument. I bet i can find 50 non racist quotes to every one racist quote you find.
                Racist comments on this site are in the small minority, go make a stand against something useful you dummy.
                I guest Yuppie is the name that best fits you because we all know what Yuppies look like. Thanks for show us that you are the President of the Keyboard Gangsters Inc.

Name calling on the internet...Wow sooooooooooo impressive....oohh I'm so offended. Please don't hurt me.

Comment

Real Boxing fans don't even REPLY to this Racist Topics...REAL BOXING FANS would ignore those post and let them fall to page 2 quickly

but some of you cannot resist, one idiot with multiple accounts posting stupid stuff for attentions and most of you give him the attention he is looking for

Don't blame those losers, blame yourselves for giving them what they want

Comment

I guest Yuppie is the name that best fits you because we all know what Yuppies look like. Thanks for show us that you are the President of the Keyboard Gangsters Inc.

Name calling on the internet...Wow sooooooooooo impressive....oohh I'm so offended. Please don't hurt me.

dey canot stab you in da intirnit. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

racism is overrated

Comment

Working...
                      X