Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As my boxingscene career progressed, do you think I have improved as a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he use to be cool in my books till he started talking **** to me outta no where.

Thumbs down son

Comment

Geez, it seems the haters are all out in force.

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      oh wait let me correct this

G dog #9

Flawless 102,939

Your not even entertaining. your just a regular poster. im controversial, i get the ppv buys, im the cash cow
      Who the **** are you Gorilla Dog? I am seriosuly, who the **** are you? You should ask yourself this first.

Your have the lamest name on boxingscene forums by a country mile. Your posts are dim witted and irritating. I routinely skip your post just to save myself from the pain of reading that utter garbage. Your threads have no purpose and seem are created without any logical thinking behind it. You create a thread from anything that pops into your head, it sad and lame at the same time.

Step away from the Computer and do something productive with your life, since you are not heading in the right direction you pathetic excuse for a human being

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      awwww poo widdle flawless....now he's sad....not everyone accepted him in his 'am i cool now' thread

fire up the tanning booth...time to come back blacker and better than ever
      Lol at this little hateful midget, life must be depressing being a fucking little midget slut. I bet you don't even know where you sister or mother is right night. Don't worry their pimp will look after them just fine

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
      There is absolutely no difference at all. It's a roundabout way for you to gauge your popularity around here and it reeks of femininity.
      I can improve as a poster but still be disliked or I can be more disliked but still improve as a poster. There is a difference, many people would still disliked like me but would say my posting ability has improved
      Last edited by Flawless*; 08-08-2010, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        Geez, it seems the haters are all out in force.

Who the **** are you Gorilla Dog? I am seriosuly, who the **** are you? You should ask yourself this first.

Your have the lamest name on boxingscene forums by a country mile. Your posts are dim witted and irritating. I routinely skip your post just to save myself from the painf of reading that utter garbage. Your threads have no purpose and seem are created without any logical thinking behind it. You create a thread from anything that pops into your head, it sad and lame at the same time.

Step away from the Computer and do something productive with your life, since you are not heading in the right direction you pathetic excuse for a human being

Lol at this little hateful midget, life must be depressing being a fucking little midget slut. I bet you don't even know where you sister or mother is right night. Don't worry their pimp will look after them just fine

I can improve as a poster but still be disliked or I can be more disliked but still improve as a poster. There is a difference, many people would still disliked like me but would say my posting ability has improved

Comment

thread backfired

he was expecting a group hug

instead, a bully circle formed and took turns kicking him in the twat

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            Extremely lame

Comment

thread backfired

i learned the hard way. this ROOKIE has to do the same

rookie move son....rookie move

Comment

Your posting career took of slowly and has lost steam with time.

Comment

thread backfired

I was actually expecting this; some people just cannot get off my nuts. Especially sex deprived **** addicts like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                    I was actually expecting this; some people just cannot get off my nuts. Especially sex deprived **** addicts like you.
                    who doesnt love sex?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Your posting career took of slowly and has lost steam with time.

Comment

Working...
                      X