Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Margarito fans pushing so hard for a Cotto rematch??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Margarito fans pushing so hard for a Cotto rematch??

If you're so sure he didn't cheat what's there to prove?

Do you really care what Cotto fans think? If you do you're just as insecure as they are.

Why is it that you say Cotto should be a man and avenge his loss, meanwhile you guys aren't even mentioning a rematch with Mosley, who made Margarito his prison *****.

Or better yet, Sergio Martinez said he want's to avenge his loss, but all I hear you talking about is Cotto. Martinez said he's willing to beat Margarito's ass in MEJICO and you putos don't want it.
    Last edited by Gordon Gekko; 06-30-2010, 08:05 AM.

It's a double-edged sword really.

If Margarito beats Cotto in a rematch (and presumably without plaster), then Margarito fans can say "he beat Cotto the first time clean"

However, if Cotto beats Margarito, then Cotto fans can say "Margo had plaster the first time around."

What I noticed is that there is a growing number of Cotto fans who now insists they would like to see a rematch (I think after seeing Margo's last fight).

Comment

Because they are merciless and cruel!!!

Comment

so cotto fans will stfu about marg cheating when there's NO PROOF?

a blown up featherweight messed his face up.

light hitting foreman who barely landed many hard punches marked him up good.

yet marg MUST'VE used plaster because of cotto's face? please.......

Comment

because they know Margo cheated and they want him to prove to the world that he can beat Cotto without cheating.. only problem with that is that Cotto is a shell of his former self.

Comment

because............they pity tony not making them money...............

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              so cotto fans will stfu about marg cheating when there's NO PROOF?

a blown up featherweight messed his face up.

light hitting foreman who barely landed many hard punches marked him up good.

yet marg MUST'VE used plaster because of cotto's face? please.......
              there's enough proof to make a case.. it's unfortunate that they are ran by the same company if not they would've made one. in all the time I spent in a boxing gym.. I never once saw a hand wrap crack like it did in the Cotto v Margo fight. it doesn't happen because hand wraps aren't solid with plaster.. the picture is there. y'all just chose to ignore it.

Comment

Fighters take fights that will make them money first and foremost.

Marg vs Cotto would generate money even though I don't think we will see it because I don't think Cotto will want to take that fight.

Marg will fight anyone, to say he doesn't want "it" is stupid. He was on the verge of never fighting again and he is happy to fight anywhere anytime.

I just think that Arum keeps dangling Pacquaio in front of him and he wants that fight, even though I don't know what for because he will be target practice for Pacquaio and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  because they know Margo cheated and they want him to prove to the world that he can beat Cotto without cheating.. only problem with that is that Cotto is a shell of his former self.
                  Why would margarito have to cheat against a non durable runner with low stamina?

Comment

Cotto should get a 90-10 split.

Comment

Working...
                    X