No announcement yet.

SkyTV Pushing Haye To Fight Audley Harrison Over Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Now he's making the fight with the Klits like he said he would, and you guys still want to say he's scared. Pathetic!
    Haye gonna get knocked the **** out by either Klitschko. Haye the ****-talker is not going to be able to back up his words when he realizes how great Wlad is. And the fights not signed completely as far as I've heard, he might pull out to fight Audley Harrison.

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
      Fight A D A M E K
      Adamek is a risky fight for Haye. No way he fights Adamek before he gets a chance to get a big-pay day against the Klitschkos. After Haye loses to Wlad, he will probably fight Adamek then. I hardly doubt fighting Adamek is going to give Haye the pay he wants. Adamek is clearly a high risk low pay fight for Haye compared to a Klitschko fight. Yes, it would be good experience for Haye if he was able to beat Adamek, but what happens if he loses to Adamek? Then he loses his biggest pay-day against Klitschkos!

Comment

Even though i'd love to see Fraudley get his ass knocked out again, SkyTV can fuk right off.

Haye-Wlad get it on.

Comment

Man, his own countrymen are making him look bad.
          Let him fight Klitschko, then he can fight all the damaged goods he wants.

Until then,

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
            Adamek is a risky fight for Haye. No way he fights Adamek before he gets a chance to get a big-pay day against the Klitschkos. After Haye loses to Wlad, he will probably fight Adamek then. I hardly doubt fighting Adamek is going to give Haye the pay he wants. Adamek is clearly a high risk low pay fight for Haye compared to a Klitschko fight. Yes, it would be good experience for Haye if he was able to beat Adamek, but what happens if he loses to Adamek? Then he loses his biggest pay-day against Klitschkos!
            If he loses to Adamek its not the end of the world, and the Klitschkos will still want him.

If he loses to the Klitschkos hes finished imo because it wont be by decision.

Adamek is the smarter fight, It gives him Experience and its an excellent name to add on the resume'

Comment

What a waste of time..

Comment

Haye fans want their hero to keep ducking Wlad, when a few weeks ago they were saying "Haye will destroy that bum". But now that the fight seems like it's going to happen, they realize that Haye has no chance, so they're changing their tune, can you get anymore pathetic? I've even seen some of them calling for Haye to wait until Wlad gets old to fight him, how brave, Haye only picks on old HWs

Comment

That fight would be a joke, Haye said he has no plan on fighting Harrison.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                    Haye fans want their hero to keep ducking Wlad, when a few weeks ago they were saying "Haye will destroy that bum". But now that the fight seems like it's going to happen, they realize that Haye has no chance, so they're changing their tune, can you get anymore pathetic? I've even seen some of them calling for Haye to wait until Wlad gets old to fight him, how brave, Haye only picks on old HWs
                    Wlad still looks fast as hell and very skillful. They would have to wait until Wlad is 50 for him to slow down at all! Wlads fast as hell especially for a guy his size, and a guy not his size he is still ****ing quick.

Comment

The link goes to an article about Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X