No announcement yet.

Paul Williams The Most Hated Man In Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    so its the equivalent of calzaghes whole career?
    Calzaghe never had a mandatory.

regarding the topic it's pretty funny how many fighters who supposedly has ducked Williams. I cannot wait till I hear what his fans say when Williams officially ducks Dzinziruk.

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
      Calzaghe never had a mandatory.

regarding the topic it's pretty funny how many fighters who supposedly has ducked Williams. I cannot wait till I hear what his fans say when Williams officially ducks Dzinziruk.
      why do you think he is going to duck him? Sergei said he wants to fight him after Santos.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
        why do you think he is going to duck him? Sergei said he wants to fight him after Santos.
        Why Williams would duck him?

Well by common NSB logic if Williams doesnt take on Dzinziruk it must be because he is SCARED!

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
          Why Williams would duck him?

Well by common NSB logic if Williams doesnt take on Dzinziruk it must be because he is SCARED!
          I meant why do you think he would. He can't afford to duck anybody. Since he fought 4 times this year and wants to stay busy.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
            Calzaghe, Margarito, Cotto, Oscar get more hate than Paul Williams.

pretty much., Williams fans have replaced Mayweather fans as the biggest crybabies on the site. But then again, Williams are pretty much Mayweather fans who jumped shipped onto the Williams Ferry since Floyd isn't fighting anymore. its funny because these fans are the same fans who criticize any latino fighter who isn't a defensive fighter and call them "punching bags" yet seem to have no problem with Williams taking shots to give them.

NSB hypocrisy at its best.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
              I meant why do you think he would. He can't afford to duck anybody. Since he fought 4 times this year and wants to stay busy.
              If he doesn't fight Dzinziruk it will probably be because of money or the risk/reward issue. But of course that's the reasonable explanation. It rarely counts on NSB.

Comment

no way calzaghes most hated by far ...u ****s hate himmmmmm

Comment

williams is good, but hes not on the elite level yet. until he stops someone REALLY good, in DOMINANT fashion, i wouldnt ride his nuts too hard. he did get beat by quintana after all. i like how he immediately avenged the loss, but talking big game and living up to it are two different things. paul beat marg in a decision, he was somewhat proven then, but then quintana beat him. there are still alot of unanswered questions about paul. but i do like how hes willing to fight anybody.

all im saying is, if quintana beat him, hes not invincible. watch how much faith you put into him until he knocks out an elite fighter.

Comment

Working...
                  X