No announcement yet.

**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Ok so the Dodgers aren't doing so hot just now.....nice little win to break the losing streak is a positive step in the right direction......Manny needs to get his ass back asap and get back to hitting bombs.....lots to work on with the Dodgers this year.........anyone else down with the BLUE????

Last edited by extracurRICular; 08-04-2010, 06:26 PM.

Originally posted by Pricky Ricky View Post
    Ok so the Dodgers aren't doing so hot just now.....nice little win to break the losing streak is a positive step in the right direction......Manny needs to get his ass back asap and get back to hitting bombs.....lots to work on with the Dodgers this year.........anyone else down with the BLUE????

Damn no love for the Dodgers on here huh????????
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Dodgers fan here....
      Last edited by Mad; 08-04-2010, 05:47 PM.

Comment

i dont wanna talk about it

Comment

Man they are sucking it up right now. Just hope they can beat the Fathers and Giants enough so the Rockies can squeeze into the playoffs. There problem is starting pitching. Kershaw and Billingsly are good, the rest not so much. Plus injuries to some of their better players hasn't helped them.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            Man they are sucking it up right now. Just hope they can beat the Fathers and Giants enough so the Rockies can squeeze into the playoffs. There problem is starting pitching. Kershaw and Billingsly are good, the rest not so much. Plus injuries to some of their better players hasn't helped them.
            Broxton ain't helping out much either.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mad View Post

Dodgers fan here....
              Atta boy! it's reaaaaaaaaalll ez to talk bout my Lakers **** even my Niner who are looking hella legit right now.....but it takes a TRUE fan I mean a TRUE TRUE LEGIT fan to be on the wagon when **** is not so great......GO DODGERS!!!!

Comment

Broxton ain't helping out much either.....
                Yeah not recently, but all closers go through stretches like that. Hopefully for Dodger fan's it doesn't continue. He made the All-Star game so he is solid for sure. The NL West has probably the best closers in the NL with him, Brian Wilson and Heath Bell.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                  Yeah not recently, but all closers go through stretches like that. Hopefully for Dodger fan's it doesn't continue. He made the All-Star game so he is solid for sure. The NL West has probably the best closers in the NL with him, Brian Wilson and Heath Bell.
                  lets hope your right.....cuz when some of these katz hit the wall.........they reaaaaaaaallly hit the way...........

by the way any of you go out to the games???? ill be there this Sun vs the Nats.....my 5th game this year!!!

Comment

lets hope your right.....cuz when some of these katz hit the wall.........they reaaaaaaaallly hit the way...........

by the way any of you go out to the games???? ill be there this Sun vs the Nats.....my 5th game this year!!!
                    Last time the Dodgers were in Denver I watched them. The Rockies kicked them around unfortunately they lost the other two though. Im probably gonna see them play the Dodgers again later this month at Coors Field.

BTW his HypeBurg gonna be pitching for the Nats when you go?

Comment

Working...
                    X