Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Pacquiao's/Khan's sparring partner, Jamie Kavanagh, says Khan beats Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Pacquiao's/Khan's sparring partner, Jamie Kavanagh, says Khan beats Pacquiao

1:40

I told you all months ago that there was a reason why Team Pacquiao didn't want Amir to spar with Manny anymore.

I know Jamie personally, he's from Dublin. He comes back every Xmas and he told much Amir is much much faster then Manny.

Comment

My boy Amir would mess Manny up big time.

Comment

What ?!

I thought you leprechauns didn't celebrate Christmas cuz of how they portray the elves.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          I know Jamie personally, he's from Dublin. He comes back every Xmas and he told much Amir is much much faster then Manny.
          Do you guys work shift time building presents for the little boys and girls

Comment

Would take only one punch from Pacquiao to stop Khan. Hell, those grazing punches that hit Marquez might even stop Khan. Not because Khans chin is **** but just because Pacquiao punches hard as hell, and I think Pacquiao and Marquez have much better chins/punch resistance overall.

Comment

Sure, Khan beats Pac.

Comment

Working...
              X