Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny acting like Peterson or Broner are viable opponents for his next fight is a dam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighting Herrera again would shut a lot of his critics up just like he did after beating Matthysse so I would love to see him correct that wrong before moving up but his Dad seems to be against rematches

He could be done at 140 though and likely make his debut at 147 for his next fight, I would love to see him against Robert Guerrero for his debut at 147

Angel Garcia vs Ruben Guerrero during the build up of that fight would be CLASSIC!

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post

Peterson and broner would be good fights come on now. Last night was garbage but Peterson would be a good fight.
      Yup I read that and thought troll. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Fighting Herrera again would shut a lot of his critics up just like he did after beating Matthysse so I would love to see him correct that wrong before moving up but his Dad seems to be against rematches

He could be done at 140 though and likely make his debut at 147 for his next fight, I would love to see him against Robert Guerrero for his debut at 147

Angel Garcia vs Ruben Guerrero during the build up of that fight would be CLASSIC!
        You bring a good point about his dad and rematches. I ca see all this negative attention is getting to danny and idk but something tells me that danny would rematch Herrera but other people are obviously pulling the strings

Comment

Danny, Danny, Danny...... Hop off bro!

Comment

If Danny's dad is against rematches then why did they give a shot and bloated Morales a rematch? And I believe angel said he was open for a zab Judah rematch hahahahahaha.

Comment

Any REAL boxing fan or a student of the sport knows that Peterson vs Garcia is a big fight that will be highly competitive. It doesn't matter if you like Peterson or not, the kid is highly skilled and can fight. If Danny does not knock him out, he will not outpoint Lamont. Lamont is simply the more skilled fighter of the two, but Danny is a true champion with a BIG left hook. But if he doesn't land the big hook against Lamont, he loses the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                If Danny's dad is against rematches then why did they give a shot and bloated Morales a rematch? And I believe angel said he was open for a zab Judah rematch hahahahahaha.
                THEY DIDN'T rematch Morales by choice, WBC ORDERED a rematch for Morales, as for Judah...DOUBT THAT HAPPENS!

Comment

THEY DIDN'T rematch Morales by choice, WBC ORDERED a rematch for Morales, as for Judah...DOUBT THAT HAPPENS!
                  I like the way you RANDOMLY add capital LETTERS in every POST that you MAKE!!

Comment

Working...
                  X