Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are People Acting Like Pac-Bradley is Some Legendary Matchup?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Are People Acting Like Pac-Bradley is Some Legendary Matchup?

On paper it is a great matchup between two top WW's. In reality one guy is severely outgunned and was beaten widely in the first fight.

This fight is going to be a wipe out just like the first one. Bradley has nothing to offer that will win him this fight, just like the first one.

I truly don't get the interest in another recycled top rank fight with a **** undercard.

Meh its a little more than that. Both guys need a convincing win in the worst way imo. On paper yeah its like okay whats the big deal but behind the curtain this fight is DEEP.

Comment

Because even though everything you pointed out might be true it's still the best fight we've gotten this year and easily the most evenly matched ppv of the year.

Comment

It just has so many unknowns... If they had an automatic rematch in 2012 instead of jmm-manny5 there wouldnt be much hype for it...

But now 2 years later, its a very interesting,,, how is bradley after the ruslan fight and how is manny after the jmm ko... Is manny shot? can bradley handle manny's power,, will manny get outboxed, how will the judges score it???

Alot of variables that make this fight much more interesting than it would be 2 years ago....
        I think thats why its getting the hype, plus its do or die for manny on, which raises the level of interest, if he loses then his elite status gets revoked

Must see fight IMO,, I dont expect it to be hagerl-hearns but should be entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
          On paper it is a great matchup between two top WW's. In reality one guy is severely outgunned and was beaten widely in the first fight.

This fight is going to be a wipe out just like the first one. Bradley has nothing to offer that will win him this fight, just like the first one.

I truly don't get the interest in another recycled top rank fight with a **** undercard.

it's an interesting scrap...who's making it out to be 'legendary'?

Comment

its a fight between two top 10 p4p boxers in the entire sport. one is a hall of famer, an icon, a living legend trying to see if he's still elite, the other is a potential hall of famer in the midst of his prime.

its a great fight.

Comment

IDK, I guess the outcome is just to obvious to me to really care. Pac is going to win, and Bradley can do nothing about it.

Comment

GBP just called...you got the job!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post

It's pretty big. Not as big as when Maidana drops Floyd in May, but big.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                    GBP just called...you got the job!
                    Don't be mad that Bradley matches up in no area against Pac, and that he will lose another wide ud.

Comment

Working...
                    X