Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna Approach This Chick At The Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's there on weekends and there's rarely people there. I will see what i can do.

Comment

Ask her what shes doin on the fourth and invite her to w.e you're doin

Comment

When in doubt, use the approach of Christian Bale in American Psycho style. Works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          When in doubt, use the approach of Christian Bale in American Psycho style. Works every time.
          Havent seen the movie yet D.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
            jeez...are you fcking KIDDING ME?! No wonder you make threads like this! I'm appalled!

Comment

Ask if you can borrow some lippy. Works like a charm.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                tempted to neg again

Comment

The BEST BEST solution for you my friend.. Is to have your SWAGGA come through.. I mean walk with quiet confidence.. Let your "personal truth" come out. I mean the most truthful representation of who you are.. Everybody can smell a person putting on a front and who's gaming.. Don't be worried bout them other guys all that stuff they trying to show on her, muscles or things they have ain't nothing but a smoke screen.. It fades over time..

All you do is be respectful, laugh, listen, and do it all with a "warrior spirit" take action with a high energy level.. Be lively my man.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    jeez...are you fcking KIDDING ME?! No wonder you make threads like this! I'm appalled!
                    watching it right now

Comment

Originally posted by LiLHopkins View Post
                      The BEST BEST solution for you my friend.. Is to have your SWAGGA come through.. I mean walk with quiet confidence.. Let your "personal truth" come out. I mean the most truthful representation of who you are.. Everybody can smell a person putting on a front and who's gaming.. Don't be worried bout them other guys all that stuff they trying to show on her, muscles or things they have ain't nothing but a smoke screen.. It fades over time..

All you do is be respectful, laugh, listen, and do it all with a "warrior spirit" take action with a high energy level.. Be lively my man.
                      aight bro i'll take note of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X