Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko Optimistic Of Better Challenges Out There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko Optimistic Of Better Challenges Out There

The present may not look very promising in regards to finding a formidable challenger for standout heavyweight brothers act Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko. Case in point: younger brother Wladimir is a whopping 80-1 favorite to successfully defend his lineal World heavyweight championship against Jean-Marc Mormeck.

[Click Here To Read More]

80-1?????????????? Damn, what place made those odds?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      80-1?????????????? Damn, what place made those odds?
      As insane as they are, I'd still bet my last pound on Wlad and make nothing in return rather than waste it on Mormeck getting the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        As insane as they are, I'd still bet my last pound on Wlad and make nothing in return rather than waste it on Mormeck getting the upset.

pound???? what the **** kind of money is that? You guys still use gold coins or some ****?

Comment

and I'm optimistic that the klitho bros. will retire...

Comment

pound???? what the **** kind of money is that? You guys still use gold coins or some ****?
            Yes, yes we do.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Yes, yes we do.

Well that's cool, kinda like the old knights and castle days.

Comment

Wlad is a fan of Dexter and gangster movies? His stock just went up with me!

Comment

Well that's cool, kinda like the old knights and castle days.
                  No, he's kidding you, (that picture is probably a mint issue, a collector's item) they don't use gold coins, haven't since Nixon went off the $32 an ounce standard, and sovereigns (20 shillings) and guineas (21 shillings) were either hoarded or melted down. They are huge collector items today worth fortunes. They were always minted in small quan****** anyway compared to other coinage and rare even before the price of gold was became market-free. My sister collects them.

You should ask the guy about LSD, (British money-Pounds, shillings, pence) ask where it's derived from, it will tie him into knots trying to explain, especially the "D", and particularly since he's from nationalistic Scotland not England.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    The present may not look very promising in regards to finding a formidable challenger for standout heavyweight brothers act Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko. Case in point: younger brother Wladimir is a whopping 80-1 favorite to successfully defend his lineal World heavyweight championship against Jean-Marc Mormeck.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Just one comment on Klitschko's remarks. I think he's not correct in his Tyson comment. I believe that Tyson was widely regarded as a coming champion long before he ever fought Berbick. People were speculating in exactly how old he would be when he did win the title and freely saying that he would be the youngest champion ever.

It could be that Klitscko really meant that prior to Tyson, nobody had ever imagined that anyone as young as 20 could becme world champion, and mis-stated slightly.

Comment

Working...
                    X