• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
    it's an error, she meant to say ''Freddie Roach reminds me of my dad''

Now that is just fuked up!

Comment

Has there ever been a boxer who had a fanbase with such an insatiable hunger for feel good sound bites and idiotic puff pieces on the magnitude that Pacquiao's team cranks it out? It just gets gobbled up too, how naive can people be that they need to read ronnie n and leo reyes articles about crap like this on a daily basis? Ridiculous!
      Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 02-21-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

*******s creaming their pants.

The catchweight, weight drained, cherry picking king of the world reminds me of those little fools Rambo was blasting in his last movie. The little villagers lol

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          “Manny reminds me of my dad. He is a very generous person, a very loving person. He takes the celebrity status and gives it back to the community. That’s what my dad has done. You know, he is one of the few boxers that give back to the community,” Rasheda said during a star-studded gala in Las Vegas on Saturday for Ali’s 70th birthday.“He is the greatest boxer of all time,” Pacquiao said of Ali.Ali is well-loved in the Philippines, especially after “Thrilla in Manila,” his famous boxing match against Joe Frazier, was held at the Araneta Coliseum in October 1975.According to Rasheda, her father loves the Philippines.“The Filipino community has been so wonderful for my dad when he came there to fight,” Rasheda said. “They (Filipinos) were so generous and gracious. My dad loves that.”Stars come outNearly 2,000 came out Saturday in Las Vegas, Nevada to say “happy birthday” to Ali.Pacquiao attended the $1,500-a-plate gala with his wife, Jinkee, who were seated beside actor Samuel L. Jackson.The former world heavyweight champion turned 70 years old last month, but Vegas never misses an opportunity to party.Even United States President Barack Obama joined the festivities, sending birthday greetings to Ali through a video message.Among the celebrities who attended the “Power of Love” benefit dinner were actor Anthony Hopkins, magician David Copperfield, and musicians Snoop Dog, Lenny Kravitz and Stevie Wonder. Sorry Floyd.
          http://www.mp8.ph/news/muhammad-alis...f-my-dad/13735
          I wonder why Floyd wasn't invited to this gala?

Comment

it's an error, she meant to say ''Freddie Roach reminds me of my dad''

Comment

Originally posted by nadinkrah View Post
              Manny isn't funny, doesn't brag, doesn't make jokes, and his interviews are boring as dirt. Nothing close to Ali. If anything, Floyd is more like Ali than Pac
              Is Floyd funny, entertaining talking in another language???

I bet ****** doesn't even know a single word in another language.

Comment

Sadly since Pac loves to block punches with his face he may end up very well like Muhammad Ali in the future.

Comment

Hate to break this to you guys, but ummm the thread is about is other daughter Rasheda...not Laila! If you bothered reading it rather than just posting trash you wouldnt have made yourself look foolish. Nice try though!
                  nyahahaha PWNED!!!
                  Last edited by tibbar; 02-22-2012, 02:16 AM.

Comment

I know I know, it's one of those jokes we shouldn't be making, but that we still make

I couldn't help it, Ali and Pacquiao have nothing in common
                    True, True Lol

Comment

“Manny reminds me of my dad. He is a very generous person, a very loving person. He takes the celebrity status and gives it back to the community. That’s what my dad has done. You know, he is one of the few boxers that give back to the community,” Rasheda said during a star-studded gala in Las Vegas on Saturday for Ali’s 70th birthday.“He is the greatest boxer of all time,” Pacquiao said of Ali.Ali is well-loved in the Philippines, especially after “Thrilla in Manila,” his famous boxing match against Joe Frazier, was held at the Araneta Coliseum in October 1975.According to Rasheda, her father loves the Philippines.“The Filipino community has been so wonderful for my dad when he came there to fight,” Rasheda said. “They (Filipinos) were so generous and gracious. My dad loves that.”Stars come outNearly 2,000 came out Saturday in Las Vegas, Nevada to say “happy birthday” to Ali.Pacquiao attended the $1,500-a-plate gala with his wife, Jinkee, who were seated beside actor Samuel L. Jackson.The former world heavyweight champion turned 70 years old last month, but Vegas never misses an opportunity to party.Even United States President Barack Obama joined the festivities, sending birthday greetings to Ali through a video message.Among the celebrities who attended the “Power of Love” benefit dinner were actor Anthony Hopkins, magician David Copperfield, and musicians Snoop Dog, Lenny Kravitz and Stevie Wonder. Sorry Floyd.
                      http://www.mp8.ph/news/muhammad-alis...f-my-dad/13735
                      confused...is this a shot at Floyd?!?...if so, why?!?...enlighten me!!

Comment

Working...
                      X