Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IYO, Is Pac-Clottey worth the price of a movie ticket?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Money View Post
    wth. doesnt matter. the first 4 were made up for it. thats such a stupid stament you can say that in every fight.
    The first 4 really weren't that great. Round 4 I think it was, was a great round. But I sure as hell made the right choice catching that **** on a stream. Now go die in a fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Radio War View Post
      The first 4 really weren't that great. Round 4 I think it was, was a great round. But I sure as hell made the right choice catching that **** on a stream. Now go die in a fire.
      It's alot better than the entire 24 rounds of ***** vs De La Joto/Juanita, lmao.

***** vs Shane will be like watching a game of pattycake, I tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy webb View Post
        It's alot better than the entire 24 rounds of ***** vs De La Joto/Juanita, lmao.

***** vs Shane will be like watching a game of pattycake, I tell ya.
        Don't use Floyd's dominance against him.

Comment

Id definitely pay 10 bucks to watch that fight. I always just get my bro and we both get some of our friends, like 4 friends each, so we all just throw 5 dollars on the PPV, for UFC and Boxing, all the time, its awesome cuz I see almost every big fight and do not take a blow in the pockets.... Lots of bars will have the fight on for 5 bucks admission too!

Comment

I think $15 max is what I would pay for any fight, more than that is asking too much considering that I am not guaranteed anything in terms of entertainment so its a gamble.

Comment

radio, you hate pacquiao thats the reason why youre not so excited watching him. deep down inside you know he's more exciting then boring ass floyd will ever be and maybe thats why you hate him but its all good, dog. only reason why you'd think he's boring is coz he's winning the fights, and itsss alll goood. it's okay.

Comment

in australia the ppv is $40....if it was more id pay it,as we dont get much to choose from over here.it fu(king sux...........

Comment

So you were excited during rounds 5-12 for Cotto-Pac.
                  check mate

Comment

So you were excited during rounds 5-12 for Cotto-Pac.
                    Don't use Pacs dominance against him...lol

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaru View Post
                      check mate
                      first half of that fight equals to the action of the whole mayweather/marquez fight

Comment

Working...
                      X