No announcement yet.

Any Americans think Froch won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
    Some of the scoring on this site is absolutely laughable. If you gave it to Dirrell you don't know how to score a fight. For the first half of the fight he landed absolutely nothing while showing no aggression and eating jabs all round. He absolutely deserved to lose a point for excessive clinching. He stunk nearly the entire fight out. The boy has no right to be fighting at this level with his attitude.
    WTF was you watching???? Froch barely landed any jab and abandoned his jab!!!!

Comment

I watched the fight again and showtime were definatly a bit biased towards andre dirrell by getting over excited evey time he jabbed and ignoring the many hard shots froch landed throughout the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mr tricky View Post
        im british and was suporting froch and wanted him to knock direll out , however i thogut dirrel deserved the win, however do any Americans out there think froch deserved the victory?
        Good question, not sure if any Americans think Froch won, but there are alot of Europeans who think Dirrell won.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
          i had froch winning 115-114.
          if dirrell didnt have a point deducted i would of had it a draw
          but would of felt bad if it was because of the way dirrell ran.
          Who got to you? You used to be such a good lad.

Comment

I personally don't know how anyone can have Froch winning.

Dirrell landed the cleaner shots and was busier in most of the fight.

If the fight wasn't in Nottingham, Dirrell would of won.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              WTF was you watching???? Froch barely landed any jab and abandoned his jab!!!!
              First five rounds he landed solid jabs. I agree that he abandoned it later in the fight out of frustration at Dirrell's absolute insistence on not throwing punches. Dirrell could have won the fight if he'd decided to engage as he proved in the final rounds. Too little, too late.

Comment

Running around the ring like a little girl and ducking aint no skill. Dirrell is a *****

Comment

honestly, they're both garbage

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
                    First five rounds he landed solid jabs. I agree that he abandoned it later in the fight out of frustration at Dirrell's absolute insistence on not throwing punches. Dirrell could have won the fight if he'd decided to engage as he proved in the final rounds. Too little, too late.
                    come on!!!

Crotch didn't land his jab, that's why he abandoned it!

Originally posted by -PlaT_NuM- View Post
                    Running around the ring like a little girl and ducking aint no skill. Dirrell is a *****
                    lolz... so Crotch got beat by a *****... so what's that make Crotch?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      come on!!!

Crotch didn't land his jab, that's why he abandoned it!

lolz... so Crotch got beat by a *****... so what's that make Crotch?
                      Carl won a SD. did you miss the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X