Pastors die of snake bites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    I hear that.

But seriously....we could gas a few disabled people. Just a few.
    That's wrong on so many levels, but I will concede to gassing some Broner and Floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      That's wrong on so many levels, but I will concede to gassing some Broner and Floyd fans.
      Why not just gas Broner and Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        Why not just gas Broner and Floyd?
        Why would you deprive us of seeing either one knocked out? Broner is down, now maybe we can see the other.

Comment

Funny because he's just quoting a Bible verse. Who are you to tell him he's not a real pastor or possess anything of value?

See, I have real problems with this. It seems to me that Christians attack other Christians they deem not "real" Christians. I guess that's why there's 30,000 sects of Christianity alone.

He at least died for his beliefs, as ridiculous as they were.
          A human has no control over God's will. Just because a person has a degree in theology and has some fancy robes or a church to speak in doesn't mean he possesses any kind of special knowledge or truth about God or about anything.

Just because he's a pastor doesn't mean God is with him. God is with the righteous and vigilant.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-18-2014, 06:23 PM.

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/US/snake-handl...ry?id=22551754

This other guy died, and his father died the same way years back.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1559762.html

Like Barnum Bailey said, "There's a sucker born every minute"
            The same happened to cam brady and he survived...

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              A human has no control over God's will. Just because a person has a degree in theology and has some fancy robes or a church to speak in doesn't mean he possesses any kind of special knowledge or truth about God or about anything.

Just because he's a pastor doesn't mean God is with him. God is with the righteous and vigilant.
              How do you determine this? I'm sure he would disagree with you. You are making claims and are not showing how you know this for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                If you are filled with God spirit ou will not be harmed period. Not ignoring they died. They should stop handling them i agree. You shouldnt have to provoke something like that it taking the bible out of context
                You been on that Jesus juice?

Comment

What a dip****. Oh well, at least he refused it himself instead of forbidding someone else from his church from getting antivenom.

Comment

What the fuck did he expect? It to tell him to eat an apple?

Comment

Working...
                    X