No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Urges Mayweather, Pacquiao To Do 50-50 Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton Urges Mayweather, Pacquiao To Do 50-50 Fight

Ricky Hatton has called on Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather to fight each other to see who the better boxer is.

The 33-year-old Pacquiao and Mayweather, 35, have failed several times to set up a fight.

Pacquiao, from the Philippines, is regarded by many as the best boxer, pound-for-pound, in the world. Mayweather, an American, is undefeated.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hatton wants vengeance on pac for KOin the life out of him, so hes tryin to live vicariously thru floyd. no complaints from me though

Comment

even a coked out Ricky thinks 50-50 is fair

Comment

let me guess, hatton is a p@ct@rd now?? everyone is saying this fight should be 50/50!! its the hardcore floyd fans that want to stand by floyd. funny because they were going around saying take the test before and now its no 50/50! LOL!

Comment

65-35 in floyds favour. in my eyes, his cash cow, his numero uno, his the best, pac cant get his career high without mayweather, but then, mayweather might get his career high against pac. but still floyd shud get more

Comment

50/50 55/45 whatever just fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              hatton wants vengeance on pac for KOin the life out of him, so hes tryin to live vicariously thru floyd. no complaints from me though
              umm hatton said floyd was a harder fight and that floyd will beat pac.. so why would hatton agree that this fight should be 50/50 to vengeance what pac did to him???

Comment

Everyone in the boxing world fans, fighters, journalists know this should be a 50-50 fight. Floyd is joke for offering a flat fee for this fight.
                Last edited by johncods; 04-26-2012, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOSMOKE View Post
                  let me guess, hatton is a p@ct@rd now?? everyone is saying this fight should be 50/50!! its the hardcore floyd fans that want to stand by floyd. funny because they were going around saying take the test before and now its no 50/50! LOL!
                  Im a hardcore floyd fan, and I think hes a greedy ****er for not agreein to 50/50, so youre point is moot

Comment

just give the winner 60, loser 40. Crybabies. If they're the best, it's easy money.

Comment

Working...
                    X