No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Bradley vs. Provodnikov Full Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Bradley vs. Provodnikov Full Fight

Classic Boxing: Bradley vs. Provodnikov Full Fight (2013 fight of the year):

Last edited by jas; 04-09-2014, 04:24 PM.

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Classic Boxing: Bradley vs. Provodnikov Full Fight (2013 fight of the year):

thx i was searching for this one.

Do you also happen to have Bryant Jennings last fight??? It seems HBO fights are hard to get.

Artur Szpilka vs bryant jennings

Comment

Originally posted by mourinho1 View Post
      thx i was searching for this one.

Do you also happen to have Bryant Jennings last fight??? It seems HBO fights are hard to get.

Artur Szpilka vs bryant jennings

the brad ruslan fight was uploaded by hbo themselves today

you can go to video trading block and get all fights from the legend that is simbros

Comment

Watch the 6th or 7th round where the rope holds Bradley up. That should've been another KD.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Watch the 6th or 7th round where the rope holds Bradley up. That should've been another KD.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          stop dude just stop, you dont make comments like that on warrior fights, thats like saying gatti should have been dq'd vs ward for low blows. no-one says it. these are fights etched in boxing history. certified warrior status where fighters put blood, sweat and tears on full display.

Comment

Great fight. Score it 114-113 Bradley, every time i watch it.

Comment

Ruslan beat the **** outta Tim. I love watching this fight. Roy was sucking Bradley off like crazy though. Talking bout their both hurting eachother but Bradley is going flying across the ring. Then at the end he's like Ruslan can't hurt Tim no more and then Boom!!! Provo rocked him again. Tim is lucky there wasn't another min left in that last rd.

Comment

Would Provo have gotten the decision if the ref called the "slip" a knockdown in the first round? Or would have it been a draw?

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                  Would Provo have gotten the decision if the ref called the "slip" a knockdown in the first round? Or would have it been a draw?
                  Would have been a majority draw:

113-113
                  113-113
                  114-112 Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

the brad ruslan fight was uploaded by hbo themselves today

you can go to video trading block and get all fights from the legend that is simbros
                    THX man i was breaking my head how to get these boxingvids usenet didnt work for me and i couldnt get them on youtube either. Now i've downloaded both and i know where i should get them in the future :-)

Probably the post of the year for me so far thx man :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X