No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pacquiao broke?

He seems very worried about taxes all of a sudden.

I would hate to think that the leeches have sucked him dry.

Nah....if anyone's broke it's this guy

Comment

I doubt it..

Comment

I doubt it, he has a bunch of endorsements and sponsorship deals. Plus he's basically a God in his country. It's unlikely that he'll go broke.
        Last edited by thuggery; 02-11-2013, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

He's going to make $30 million on May 5. He's fine.

But let's stay on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Is he still trying to sell his folders and stickers?? God that video is embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              He seems very worried about taxes all of a sudden.
              would it surprise you if he was broke,i mean look at the possible amount of money he has blown away-stupid camp games , previous gambling , bob arum as a promoter , government spending for his province , you just never know,what if he had to stop the gambling and stuff because an adviser said if he continued to spend like he was he would be broke with in a certain amount of years

Comment

he'll always have whores, that's all that matters

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

Is he still trying to sell his folders and stickers?? God that video is embarrassing.
                  Pacquiao isn't going broke anytime soon. He's making $25 Million a fight fighting twice a year and is making Millions from all his endorsements

While Floyd fights once every year or two buys dozens of cars and bought his Fiancee a $16 Million diamond

Floyd got his fiance Miss Jackson a $16 MILLION diamond necklace. The diamond is regarded as the SEVENTH most expensive diamond EVER DISCOVERED ON THE EARTH!!!
                  spending thousands on strippers

even his best friend is on radio shows telling people Floyd doesn't have an accountant and has no buisnesses outside of Boxing (and selling folders) That he's going to go broke. His bestfriend

Comment

When Pac first hired Vision Qwest to investigate his finances there was talk that he was dismayed at some of the stuff they had found.

Arum got pissed at their meddling and he told Manny to fire them. And the whole thing blew over after that.

But with all this talk about how he doesn't want to fight in the US anymore due to taxes it makes me wonder if he got his affairs in order after that incident or if he just kept doing what he was doing before.
                    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 02-11-2013, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X