Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martin Murray has the heart of a champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to survive and trying to win are two completely different things.....

Thats just my opinion though. All i seen was a guy trying to survive. On the back foot most of the fight and hardly threw enough back.

In saying that though he done well to survive that long, i thought it was going to be over during the second.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Man actually said we wont find a boxer with more courage in the ring....based on what?
      Did he ever demand an opponent wear gloves with extra padding?

Just answer the question.

Comment

Murray fought and lost..he did nothing special to stand up and clap about

Comment

Yeah he showed a lot of heart and balls but people on here ***** and moan about everything.

Comment

Murray fought and lost..he did nothing special to stand up and clap about
            Courage is something the fans of a certain fighter wouldn't value or even understand.

Did Murray ever demand an opponent wear gloves with extra padding?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Courage is something the fans of a certain fighter wouldn't value or even understand.

Freedom have you ever even spared before?

Comment

Once he felt GGG power the fight was over. Nothing was special but all the holding.

Comment

Courage and heart is really only worth praising when it wins you fights. (Corrales vs Castillo) Otherwise, why the **** does it matter? When did getting your as beat up become a trait worth admiring? It's like praising Garry Russel's hand speed while getting outclassed by Lomachenko. "His hands were so fast doe! He has the fast hands of a champion!"

Comment

Freedom have you ever even spared before?
                    Yes I have.

And just because I'm a law-abiding citizen who has never been in prison, doesn't mean I've never been in a fight.

Now answer the question:

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Yes I have.

And just because I'm a law-abiding citizen who has never been in prison, doesn't mean I've never been in a fight.

Now answer the question:

The hell does that have to do with anything?

Comment

Working...
                      X