Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Update on Scott Hall

From this:

To:

Diamond dallas was always a solid guy behind the scenes in wrestling... Helping guys like hall & jake roberts...

Comment

he looks great!

hey yo!

Comment

What a shame. I can't stand it when people who have everything going for them and have it all, ruin it all because they followed the crowd like sheep. He could have avoided his addictions by having his own choice.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          What a shame. I can't stand it when people who have everything going for them and have it all, ruin it all because they followed the crowd like sheep. He could have avoided his addictions by having his own choice.

this isnt' high school. i can assure you scott hall wasn't nearly killing himself with drugs because "everybody else was doing it."

these are grown men who live a hard life on the road. they're already part of a drug culture because of steroids. many of htem get into painkillers to deal with their injuries.

Comment

Scott Hall can do it, he's a strong mofo.
            Give'em hell Razor Ramon, hey yo..

Comment

This is a good watch. I didn't know that he killed someone.

Comment

Total bum just like your king and hero Tyson Fury

Comment

DDP, Scott Hall, and Jake the Snake are going to be on a segment of Real Sports tonight. On HBO.

Comment

Working...
                  X