• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
    LOL. I didn't even notice the name.
    i'll trade u Manu and Blatche for Rose???? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Big boy drafting lol

Comes in last minute and still drafting like a ballah LOL whats better then that...

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
        i'll trade u Manu and Blatche for Rose???? lol
        I bet you would, lol.

Comment

• Just curious on this do you set your team daily or weekly with starters ect. Have no idea.

Comment

I bet you would, lol.
            lol only PG u have i'd b interested in..but of course who wouldnt b

Comment

• Originally posted by dough401 View Post
              Just curious on this do you set your team daily or weekly with starters ect. Have no idea.
              You set it up daily. That's why most people stop paying attention to the league after a few weeks. Hopefully that doesn't happen this year.

Comment

Just curious on this do you set your team daily or weekly with starters ect. Have no idea.
                u can set it in advance all the games come up on the days..but if u make any moves like free agent pick ups u will have to redo it....i check daily but u can def set lineups for the week or weeks

Comment

You set it up daily. That's why most people stop paying attention to the league after a few weeks. Hopefully that doesn't happen this year.
                  Aight so its say im playing Miami Heat on the 25th so if we have different amount of guys playing how do I win or lose im used to football much easier so far.

Comment

• I know im already a pain in the ass just have no idea and dont wanna get straight beat down try and be some what competitive.

Comment

Aight so its say im playing Miami Heat on the 25th so if we have different amount of guys playing how do I win or lose im used to football much easier so far.
                      it jus accumalates the stats for the weeks...some weeks u wont have as many guys playen and others u'll have more...jus luck of the draw

Comment

Working...
                      X