Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Power Boxing beats the Mexican Pressure Style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Power Boxing beats the Mexican Pressure Style?

Remember back in the day, Shane's style was POWER BOXING. Power Punching in a smart manner; that's all he did tonight. Shane can crack. But Tony looked like he was moving in water, even as he entered the ring. Maybe Tony didn't feel it tonight, he was completely off. That might explain the illegal tactics they tried tonight. There is no excuse for that **** though. Props to Shane! GOOD JOB! DAMN!

Speed Kills!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Speed Kills!!
      Shane made Tony look like he was fighting under ****in water. Tony was **** tonight. Did they pull out the illegal substance out of his glove or did they pull out his HUEVOS prior to the fight???

Comment

Dont forget the power holding

Comment

That was a much more controlled Mosley we saw, it wasn't his normal power boxing, Richardson devised the strategy and Mosley stuck to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            That was a much more controlled Mosley we saw, it wasn't his normal power boxing, Richardson devised the strategy and Mosley stuck to it.
            Shane knew what was going on the whole time, he almost seemed at peace with what was happpening in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
              Shane knew what was going on the whole time, he almost seemed at peace with what was happpening in there.
              He was very focused before the fight and during the fight, you could see it in his eyes when he was walking to the ring and when he was fighting, the focus was always there. Haven't seen him that intense and focused in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
                Remember back in the day, Shane's style was POWER BOXING. Power Punching in a smart manner; that's all he did tonight. Shane can crack. But Tony looked like he was moving in water, even as he entered the ring. Maybe Tony didn't feel it tonight, he was completely off. That might explain the illegal tactics they tried tonight. There is no excuse for that **** though. Props to Shane! GOOD JOB! DAMN!
                I wouldn't say that, I just think it was just Margs time. Mosley can still crack and Marg has been eatin alot of punches for the past 2 or 3 years.

Im almost positive we're gonna see Margarito decline "chin-wise" the same way we saw Mayorga's chin gradually disappear. Both of em had granite chins, but over time all that punishment adds up and just gets worse.

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
                  I wouldn't say that, I just think it was just Margs time. Mosley can still crack and Marg has been eatin alot of punches for the past 2 or 3 years.

Im almost positive we're gonna see Margarito decline "chin-wise" the same way we saw Mayorga's chin gradually disappear. Both of em had granite chins, but over time all that punishment adds up and just gets worse.
                  I think Cotto had a bit to do with that, plus Shane can crack.

Comment

Yeah. I think Cintron softened him up, Cotto bruised him, and Mosley broke him down. Thats about it. The only thing Tony had going for him was his chin, and since he seems not to have that anymore i expect him to be KOed a few more times and end up like Mayorga. Ther is no coming back after a loss like that when you are only know for having an iron chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X