• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Sr.: "Khan punched like a middleweight. I'm suspicious."

Floyd Sr.: "Khan punched like a middleweight. I'm suspicious." LINK

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
    Floyd Sr.: "Khan punched like a middleweight. I'm suspicious." LINK
    Khan is a better puncher than given credit for, but he isn't that big a puncher. Senior just doesn't like Khan because he is in the Pac camp.

Oh and i've said it before and I'll say it again. THERE ARE NO STEROIDS THAT MAKE YOU PUNCH HARDER!!! If you understand boxing you will understand why steroid cannot increase your punching power.

Comment

The old man can not really appreciate what Roach been doing to his proteges!

The last Boxer that old man Floyd SR trained got KO'd inside 2 rounds, now he starts to make wild speculation on Khan...its the same strategy accuse any boxer with using steroid even without evidences to back it up!

Comment

I just would like for Floyd Sr. and Roger to keep quiet for a bit.
        They don't help the cause if there is even any real reason to be suspicious. Give Khan the credit. In addition he said he's willing to take all test. I respect Khan.

Comment

After all the trash talking that has been going back and forth between the Mayweather and Khan camps I'm beginning to think the Floyd vs Pac fight is even farther away.

All of a sudden you have Floyd Sr. and Roger making dumb accusations. Then we have Roach and Khan pretty much saying they'll be fighting Floyd next year. It's almost like both camps are saying to hell with the Pac fight that'll come later.

But if that is the case who will Pac fight after Marquez? Bradley?

Comment

Of course. He won, you can't win a fight without being accused of cheating anymore.

Comment

Anyone even check the link? I don't think he said that. Look at who the TS is anyways. The guy is a fucking ******.

Comment

Well maybe thats because Khan has a SIZE of a middleweight! He's 5'10, which is a good height even for a mw. I believe he weighed...how much on the fightnight? Probably around 150-155.

Comment

fake ass link

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                    Well maybe thats because Khan has a SIZE of a middleweight! He's 5'10, which is a good height even for a mw. I believe he weighed...how much on the fightnight? Probably around 150-155.
                    No more than 152 IMO. He was 149 vs Maidana and weighed 147 (as did Judah, so the Khan size advantage isn't as significant as people think) when HBO weighed them in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                    X