No announcement yet.

Ward needs to fight a top 10 super middle to earn a shot at Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    Kessler said he did not want to fight Ward again lol.

Stop hating on Ward everyone he will beat whoever you put in front of him where ever it may be
    No he didn't. This is what he said:

Originally posted by Mikkel Kessler
    There's always problems when negotiating Ward. He wants to fight at home and have his uncle as referee and neighbors as judges.

Comment

You brits are so desperate its pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Hahaha. Nice trolling!

Let Ward come to Copenhagen and fight Kessler in a qualifier for Froch. It will never happen happen though. Ward has been on record saying that he is petrified about going to Denmark.
        stupidest ***** iv read. You cannot be serious....i understand tho, its tough being a kessler fan right now

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
          stupidest ***** iv read. You cannot be serious....i understand tho, its tough being a kessler fan right now
          LOL. Every country outside of the 'States is waiting to rob Andre it seems. After all, Denmark has a terrible reputation for fixing fights...

No, BattlingNelson, Kessler has to go to Oakland again, where a shady ref will let Ward butt/clinch him into submission.

Comment

So now the undisputed king of the division must fight eliminators to earn a shot at fighting the guy he already beat

Comment

No he didn't. This is what he said:
              I'm talking about an interview from Froch and Kessler being asked if they want to rematch Ward if they won, and Kessler said if he won he would rather give Froch another shot while froch said he ultimately planned to rematch ward.

I know I seen it somewhere on here and I am sure a few of you have also

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                Stupid? So you disagree? You think Ward would like to fight in Copenhagen?

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  I'm talking about an interview from Froch and Kessler being asked if they want to rematch Ward if they won, and Kessler said if he won he would rather give Froch another shot while froch said he ultimately planned to rematch ward.

I know I seen it somewhere on here and I am sure a few of you have also
                  It's quite possible Kessler said that, given the above quote I gave you. Kessler is sick and tired of Ward's shenanigans. Kessler would love to fight Ward, but not in the US. Same with Froch.

But Ward is a chinless, gutless, yellow chicken who as the only top SMW refuses to leave his country. It must be hard to be a fan.

Comment

It's quite possible Kessler said that, given the above quote I gave you. Kessler is sick and tired of Ward's shenanigans. Kessler would love to fight Ward, but not in the US. Same with Froch.

But Ward is a chinless, gutless, yellow chicken who as the only top SMW refuses to leave his country. It must be hard to be a fan.
                    I suppose I can't argue that too much, just hope for Ward to prove everybody wrong lol

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      LOL. Every country outside of the 'States is waiting to rob Andre it seems. After all, Denmark has a terrible reputation for fixing fights...

No, BattlingNelson, Kessler has to go to Oakland again, where a shady ref will let Ward butt/clinch him into submission.
                      Ward won first fight and is the man in the division, damn right he can dictate the terms. If kessler wanted the fight in Demark he wouldv made Ward an offer he cant refuse. These guys dont want to fight him, i know you understand that.

Stupid? So you disagree? You think Ward would like to fight in Copenhagen?
                      smh

Comment

Working...
                      X